Another 9/10 teacher fucks a student. Can women just admit they want to give ravaged by teenage boys?

Another 9/10 teacher fucks a student. Can women just admit they want to give ravaged by teenage boys?

Attached: 73ba9bb8503d5527a64411ecac327622032920.jpg (484x600, 53.56K)

get*

*teenage Chads

They can't, because that would be one step towards admitting that men want to fuck woman when they are most fertile and can have the most healthy children and least dangerous pregnancies.

Attached: 67763421d006256a.jpg (960x558, 52.63K)

ATAP

If I got seduced by her at the age of twelve I would be overjoyed, and have no regrets today.
She was only providing an "education" after all.

You always hear this, and I get it as a fellow man, but stop and think about it. Would you REALLY feel that way? Your perspective is likely from thinking about it in a shallow way; hot woman seduces young boy, hot, cool, whatever.

But if you looked back at losing your virginity to some 30 something cock carousel rider and then had to explain your literal retardation to every serious LTR gf or wife in the future as to why you lost your virginity to some 30 something whore instead of a sweet girl around your age, you might have second thoughts about that.

Fuck, americans are so fucking stupid when it comes to it. It's just sex, if you can't cope with it, just die.

I used to have this insanely fat teacher that would wear leggings only that would occasionally bend over in front of class but she was so huge, the fucking nylon would get so stretched out it became see through you could see her underwear.
Fat chicks not even once.

the only guys who complain are exploiting their "trauma" for sympathy and further pussy

>its just sex

OK, the physical act is just sex. Fine. The decisions you make surrounding it help indicate who you are as a person, your morals and values. It's degenerate to be a whore whether you're a man or a woman, it shows you lack self respect, introspection, critical thinking skills, and the ability to think further in front of you than the moment you're currently in. It also shows you have no empathy and have difficulty placing yourself in other peoples shoes; no matter where you're from on earth it's biological nature to feel disgusted, jealous, or simply "put off" by hearing a partners sexual history that you love and care about. If you don't feel that, you're not the norm; you're the outlier.

If you lack the forethought to think about how you might hurt someone you claim to love someday and throw caution to the wind because "its just sex" then you're a sociopath, or just really really stupid.

I jerked off to all my young teachers from the time I was like 11 and on

Why do people talk about virginity like it's the Crown jewels or something?
It's literally nothing. And for most people, losing it is a big let-down. Might as well give it away to a woman who knows what she's doing.

These things are never about enjoying sex, it is generally more of an exertion of power over the individual.

This. And the same retards saying "ree it's just sex, the kid got lucky, I wish that was me!" Also think women get away with everything and double standards exist. You're literally letting them get away with this one. She's a fucking rapist paedophile and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. End of story.

Nature says when you're old enough to fuck. The age of consent is just an arbitrary number that varies widely between nations.

The AoC should be 16

eat shit, yuropoor. "It's just sex" is modern American degeneracy.

same with the girls fucked by their teachers

Leave your creepass powerplay fetishes out of people's lives. Thank you, freak.

You can't bartend at 16 retard