Psychologically, what do girls feel when getting fucked...

psychologically, what do girls feel when getting fucked? do they feel pleasure realizing they are comforting you or you comforting them? my gf often asks me in process whether i too am enjoying and will sometimes clarify i can fuck her just how i want.

Attached: j5H8dQQ.jpg (1080x1920, 609.23K)

>my gf
you are anonymous, virgin user. you dont need to keep up your incel lies here.

That's her telling you she's not enjoying it. She's projecting, and also low-key telling you you're not doing it how she likes without communicating her desires clearly.

Bitches like your GF are why the rape statistics are inflated, they just don't say no until they've had time to think about it after the fact.

There just one way for you to really know what a girl feels, you need to get fucked and suck a cock untill the explode in your ass and mouth, you will love it or hate it, and then you will understand a girl better.

no i do know for sure that she herself enjoys it, she says directly when she doesnt. furthermore, she orgasms a lot.

in fact, she says it when i do it the way she indeed prefers.

Nice LARP, faggot

>furthermore

Just like anyone there are 2 types of enjoyment, the physical sensation and the psychological connection.

It’s why some women who have never cum enjoy sex because they enjoy the situation/context/kinkiness of it all. Like a psychological or social orgasm

How should I know? i am a dude

>It’s why some women who have never cum enjoy sex because they enjoy the situation/context/kinkiness of it all. Like a psychological or social orgasm
youre a fucking coping idiot

i wouldn't fuck a dry vagina even if she just want to please me. I'd be flaccid knowing i can't give her real pleasure.

>The girl not cumming
>Dry vagina

Cum isn't the only thing making vaginas wet. Once more you've proved your virginity, gtfo op.

Attached: 1644533801603.jpg (544x544, 81.49K)

wut?

sitting on my face and farting is also an option.

Nothing feels better than a pussy that's so wet that it soaks your balls.

Dry pussy is good if you decide to have a quick dirty fuck on the spot. Gets wetter as you go.

Being in a long long long term relationsihip where sex is predictable and the pussy gets dry is a turn-off

>what do girls feel

It's the entire experience. First there's the closeness with your significant other. Then slow but steady build of intimacy between both of you. Finally, sex.

The feel of penetration is extremely pleasurable. At the very beginning, I could describe it as a sensitive touch of warmness. Just as penetration happens, there's an alien and unexpected feel of expansion, almost as if you're scared about how much it'll expand, but your body craves that physiologically.

Then comes depth. It's really scary. Your mind is so focused on the actual penetration and that feeling collides with how much penetration there is. As he goes in, the confusion is also mixed with the fear of pain. The deeper he goes, the more you feel a sort of pressure. For me, it's not about how much pressure there is, but about being okay with the pressure there is, meaning, knowing how far it goes and my body understanding comfortably that it will not go past a certain point.

Finally, once he's fully inside, I think it's the most beautiful moment. It's extremely pleasurable near the outside, slightly painful due to the pressure, but you feel complete.

Again, this is a complete experience. It's feeling his body on mine, in a safe setting, with someone I trust with my life, and that I have feelings for. That I want to share my soul with.

As for size, I've had two partners. One was about 5 inches and 1.5 inch across, and my fiancé who is 6 inches and a bit more girthy. I told my fiancé that he's much better, and pleases me more, but the truth is there isn't a real difference.

Sex to me is not inches. Pleasure to me is not size. I don't understand the obsession Any Forums has with all these BBC posts. There is absolutely no sane person who'd throw away their relationship for a bigger cock.

For contrast, it's like saying you'd break up with someone you're very close to, because some other chick is a D-cup, whereas you're a B-cup. Totally ridiculous.

>user projecting because he doesn't know how to use his own dick

Attached: 2341234.jpg (1441x1800, 82.75K)

Nice larp

this is interesting and really well written user

Even if you were not a woman, I'd believe this. Kudos.

lol
For me it is something like putting a thumb into your nosetrils, just with more moist. but I never had vaginal orgasm so far so maybe it is just my partners...

I wouldn't date a frigid. constant blueballs.