Any other dildo / dick lovers in their ass?

Any other dildo / dick lovers in their ass?
I love it! dicks, plugs, dildo's! In my ass, mouth! Its amazing!

Attached: 22.jpg (1087x820, 605.72K)

>ass and mouth
I hope there is sanitisation between those 2 user

Just straight from my ass to my mouth. Obviously I showered / cleaned my butt very properly before intercourse ;)

Discovered the Joys of ass play before I even knew how to jack off.

Pic related, that's a 12" dildo. Wife pegs me about once a month

Attached: 8o9bc9dml9o21.jpg (2448x2448, 428.69K)

Damn nice! My wife does not, unfortunately.

I have to do it myself or let friends do it for me haha ;)

Why do people who look so gross bother posting nudes? I never explored the psychology behind this. I mean your body type is awful no offense but why share that?

You like?

Attached: 7us2r81ookn21.jpg (1080x1066, 69.33K)

Bought one. Enjoyed it 10/10, but when I finished I realized how gay it was.
Repeated the process several times and then threw it out.
Bought another one, repeated the process again and threw it out.
This time I'm done for sure.

Did it myself for years before I let a girl know about my dirty little secret. She loved it, wifed her up quickly. Just the other night she had my ride a dildo and blew me while I was doing it, nutted in less than a minute.

Attached: lc3tx1gz30k21.jpg (1073x1073, 90.09K)

>done this time for sure
Ive been there, you'll be back. Just accept it feels fucking good, it's not gay. Find a girl that's open minded

no one does, that's why you have to use a toy and never have a hot dude do it

Know the feeling bro... know the feeling! I spend SO much on buying and then throwing it out.... and then buying it again. I think I bought this glass plug 5 times now haha.

You can't escape it!

Attached: 3.jpg (1254x888, 630.42K)

>dude
Funny, the few times I was on grindr I would get bombarded by hundreds of thirsty fags. Even got several offers of a few hundred bucks to fuck around

Good thing I have a hot wife to peg me whenever I want. Stay jelly

This OP btw.

Attached: 33.jpg (1087x820, 523.12K)

Is not that bad, if he shave all that hair would look better, but hairy guys looks gross imo

You body is fine

No you wouldn't. I'm actually hot and got offered money a couple times a week. I absolutely know for a fact someone with such a dog shit appearance has not been offered money

Would peg u with My own Dick If that is an option

I know it is, I'm not an insecure bitch
This fag be salty

Why leaving it, enjoy the ride for life

Holy projection batman. Who hurt you? Itll be ohkay user

Ive tried a dildo several times and it was OK. Got various size plugs to mess around. I would leave the medium one in and edge for days. Decided to try a bigger one. The second it went in, I came without any warning while soft. Interesting experience and not sure I can recreate it