Imagine thinking this is life

Imagine thinking this is life

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-181141_Facebook.jpg (720x1600, 156.31K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-181147_Facebook.jpg (720x1600, 145.42K)

black women are the cancer of the world

Lol she's white but I hear ya

>american "cuisine"

Attached: 1637136838898.png (600x600, 511.47K)

Look at that 90's era hob range...

this white person is acting this way because black women normalized this behavior in society

I don't care so much about food.
Low-effort dishes like that wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me aslong as it's filling.

Nah,that's 100% niggerish

I think everybody eats that kind of low energy trash food sometimes but posting it on social media like it's something great is pretty ghetto.
Making a post about how your baby made you some instant mashed potatoes is the equivalent of those retards that buy a giant vinyl sign to put in their front yard announcing that their kid graduated from high school. Set that bar low mother fucker.
Also nobody but loser hoodrats uses that fucking 100 emoji.

>the phone knows

Fuck what you're looking at, look at what it wants you to say.

No it's the cooker.

4 sides of carbs/starch.
This is how you die @ 50.

I was an 80's baby, my father ran the kitchen as head chef for a number of resorts throughout his life, he's taught me a lifetime worth of cooking. My mother was a down home country cook, everyday, every weekend, bbqs and hosting all kinds of things. And all the women from grandma's to aunts to in laws all had their tricks and personal secret recipes they'd spill over.
So naturally, I grew up and always had the idea in my head women love to cook. I'm 37 now, probably hit the saying seen hard early twenties, and every single girlfriend I had was a messy frozen/microwave meal eater.
Maybe they could boil pasta and dump sauce in it. So, iv always have been the cook in relationships, what can I say Im good at, probably the only thing on good at.

Not that I don't like to cook, as even my wife now of 10 years is mostly a baker and not a cook, I'd love to just sit on my ass from time to time and have some cooked food dropped in my lap, I don't even care if it's hamburger helper, I won't judge.
So OP's picture is actually a rarity, and the fact they treat such a mundane meal with such gratitude really says something.

>bunch of random shit heaped on a plate
What manner of """dish""" is this?

>Lol she's white

Attached: amerimutt.png (200x164, 44.36K)

Youre in that shitty age group when teenage girls were taught they can do anything and they should follow their dreams, but still had the expectation that a man would support them in life.
Im a couple years older than you and I can't be fucked with girls my age.
Cool beans if you want to not work on focus on what you enjoy. The cost of that is having barely any income.
Its not my job to fund your fun as well as my own existence

Just seems like a lack of society and real interactions is what screwed everything up in that aspect. I can remember when you actually had to do things physically all the time.

That's why my younger wife doesn't really understand when I want to put on tunes, have a drink, prep my station and relax and talk and cook something good.
They don't get why I like that interaction so much, they want me to hurry up so they can eat. They also don't understand why I like to ask " does the food taste good ? " And get excited when it is.
Instead they call me cringe and shit.

My dad was into cooking. Took classes eventually went to culinary school just out of interest. He was a mediator by day. I learned so much from him. My mom was raised poor and made poor people food. It wasn’t great but she could cook. I’m 37. Up until I got married one out of the dozen or so girls I dated could actually cook. Knew to sharpen knives properly, dicing techniques ect. All of the shit they cooked was a salad with dry shit chicken on top or some poor person casserole that tasted like welfare. Women say they want traditional men, how come these idiots can’t cook or clean for shit anymore? I can’t complain tho. My wife earns 4 times what I do. Hopefully she cheats and I get alimony. Rant out.

>All people of one group are bad, no exceptions
How very third-wave feminist of you, user. Wanna go find a dude to falsely accuse of rape later?

dont fuck with americans and their food

Attached: smash bros brawl.jpg (841x394, 39.92K)