HELP

HELP

I have jerked off, I have coomed and I have even put things up my ass and met up with grindr fags to plow me while crossdressing but I still want to be a woman even after I released everything ive had in my dick

Is my only option suicide now, I do not want to be a nasty freak

Attached: phone.png (262x393, 168.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irlz5iCc5NM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Therapy, but with a therapist who isn't a loon

That shits expensive and non crazy the-rapists are not real from my experience

Based

Attached: aP7z1Ww_460s.jpg (460x442, 31.02K)

Do you want to be a woman or do you just not want to be a man? If you only want to distance yourself from the societal expectations of a man without necessarily being a woman then perhaps you are nonbinary.

op if your like pic above , just be you

But thats sinful and homosexual

A man cant be a woman or the one taking it up the ass

I would say yes but I hate taking pictures of myself, especially with the whole timestamp ordeal on this board

Not to mention you all would ask for more and I would cause even more sin than needed

So pretend I said no

Attached: pep.jpg (309x309, 18.9K)

Like you'd know, spending time on such a disgusting website.
reminder: anti-trans sentiment on Any Forums is statistically almost entirely election tourists who came here after getting kicked off of reddit /r/the_donald and if anyone calls you "tranny" they're likely to be over 65.
old Any Forums is queer as fuck
just do what makes you happy, god isn't real, sorry

Attached: 1644434314238.png (2539x1232, 466.09K)

If you're cute, go for it. The world needs more hot trannies

but like this is all so wrong and it makes me feel so gross and disgusting

I thought at least here id be made fun of and stop being a cuck for the jewish trickery

Nah bruh just take it easy and find some dude who will treat you like a woman

Dude come on. No matter how tricky those darn Jews are they can’t actually control the way you feel about things. You feel this way even during your post nut clarity. This clearly isn’t just some Jewish trick you’ve fallen for, this is legit how you feel about shit.

>but like this is all so wrong and it makes me feel so gross and disgusting
>I thought at least here id be made fun of and stop being a cuck for the jewish trickery
you feel that way because of trickery, we literally chop up most kids' dicks in this country, we're still entirely savages, just with smart phones
nothing matters, your choices don't matter
chill the fuck out and be happy with the one life you get, you're not gonna change the world regardless of whether or not you choose to allow yourself to be happy
everyone's gay, stop falling for propaganda

Attached: 1537049506593.jpg (823x879, 56.16K)

False

Just find a girl that's down for BDSM and kinky shit and have her peg you now and then when you feel like getting your ass stretched out. That's what I did

But I'm not a lispy noodle armed faggot that thinks he's a woman. I'm 6'1, fit, own a business etc etc. And fuck her like an animal.

Based pegger. Wife fucks me sometimes as well
Protip: Be a fucking man and stop making sex part of your identity. Then you can enjoy whatever sex you want

But a man is a man and a woman is a woman and it cant be changed, its based on science and God and i rlly dont wanna spend an eternity in hell

But they most likely inserted some sort of brain chip when i was just born and are feeding me and others males plastic full of estrogen to make us fags and want to ruin human society as a whole and like this is not natural these thoughts arent mine and they are overwhelming

i live in serbia and my dick isnt cut
reading this i just said ill be damned at the end but i dont want to go to hell, its not worth it just a few measly human happy years

Attached: sleepyhead.jpg (1080x1080, 132.11K)

>they can’t actually control the way you feel about things
>everyone's gay, stop falling for propaganda
>Be a fucking man
Wow such a supportive thread full of user who definitely shouldn't kill themselves.

I can't believe you live in a time where you get access to information of every culture in the world and you still think god is real and your god specifically is the real one and everyone else is wrong
do whatever makes you feel good dude
youtube.com/watch?v=irlz5iCc5NM

Attached: 1458271195601.png (354x432, 56.07K)

But what if he is real

I dont want to risk being in hell for eternity because I did sin on the living plane, and I thank my parents for making me a good christian man rather than a jewish cuck atheist soy consoomer

>most likely inserted a chip in my brain
Femboy Serb you just be trolling. Pack it in boys.

But im serious im serious all ive said on this post has been truth and truth only, as lying could and is a sin

I just wanted the people of this board to reasure me that I should stop with this madness and not continue it, because i am weak myself for anything

not only did the jews make me a faggot, they also gave me autism and want to get rid of christian values within our society and ethnically replace all the serbs too by making them fags and poor and then we emmigrate to the west and then albanians and middle eastern rape goats invade our homeland and replace us

Attached: huhh.jpg (250x141, 5.25K)

you have a mental disorder
it is not the jews, it is not a chip, it is your brain, and your brain is entirely responsible
stop trying to offload that responsibility onto others, it's immature and stupid

Thats what i have been looking for, please continue to call me retarded and that i have a mental disorder and should kill myself and all other things

Might be the only way for me to stop this crazy fag fantasy madness

same prob as u my dude, ive been living like shit, not able to look at my self in the mirror.. shit started way back when all my firends started getting titts, i didnt drool.. i got jelly and hurt (faggot who only hang around girls for years) then i tried to push it all down, for years i did drugs and tried to die in funny ways (know i cant die in a sad one so irony was my key.)
at this point ive told ppl how i feel, some never knew cause im good at shutting up and shutting down..
but lately ive tried to fix my life, if that involves being a giant faggot troon then be it, as long as im happy.. also, no, no im not one of those guys who look like hulk/shrek.. im a tiny femboy with dark circles under my eyes cause of all the drinking and drugs XD

Attached: pic this.jpg (533x300, 26.33K)

you have a MENTAL DISORDER
you're not FUCKING RETARDED, the only thing retarded is you continuing to act this way looking for other people to reassure your self-harming world view
In fact, you don't even sound particularly stupid. You sound like you grew up in an abusive household, and are suffering for it.
You need to SEEK HELP to become HAPPY and if that means being a queer fuck then there's LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT and there's NOTHING WRONG WITH IT
You can not change the circumstances that brought you where you are now, and I am sorry for that, but you can seek to live a more comfortable and engaging life.

banged some of my girlfriends, but it always just feels like im hurting myself, it ruines friendships i wanna keep.. and to be honest, relationships are overated when u dont feel whole// when ur hollow.

>or so the chip-Jews would like you to believe
Also, post bussy