*Religion makes people happy, more often than not

*Religion makes people happy, more often than not.

Religion makes people feel like someone is on their side, a rather powerful someone, namely God. Of course, God can take many forms, and names, but essentially, God is something like a cosmic life coach, encouraging the faithful, leading them to become strong and confident.

*Prayer is incredibly effective, if done with sincere intent.

Prayer has actually been effective enough to produce tangible changes in my life. Subtle, but tangible. I have no reason to believe I am the only person in existence whose life is allowed to be changed through prayer.

*Happiness is not an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Happiness is not dependent on chemical reactions, it is a spiritual disposition, one which is most often derived from the religious impulse.

Attached: becyum42gac31.jpg (533x600, 54.36K)

I am glad I am religious, but I should follow the rules of my religion more.

Edge lords incoming

Attached: 1639692586006.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

I've sinned so much, I could never redeem myself in the eyes of God

Attached: images (13).jpg (586x523, 72.33K)

>Happiness is not dependent on chemical reactions, it is a spiritual disposition
Source please

Religion is the opiate of the masses

The Bible of course!

>Source please

Attached: R_slash_soyjak.gif (245x255, 440.62K)

It all comes down to choice......you can choose to believe your happiness comes purely from your brain, or you can choose to believe that there is something more at work.

Attached: png_20220209_193335_0000.png (1080x1080, 681.71K)

Happiness is also fucking this maiden raw hard, check mate sinner belivers.

>Religion makes people happy, more often than not.
is this based on how atheists are miserable? they are miserable because stupid religifags think they are the devil and treat them like shit.
>Prayer is incredibly effective, if done with sincere intent.
pic related
>Happiness is not dependent on chemical reactions
All of our research points to the direction that is, NO spiritual component or entity has ever been proven or even has a good reason for you to believe in it, only a complete lunatic can claim to "know" something that us by definition unknowable.
Im much happier not being afraid of hell, but that might be because i dont live in a shithole country that discriminates against me for it or even cares.

Attached: problem.png (600x688, 115.37K)

Religion also gives people an excuse to do horrible things in the name of "God"
Not sure the good outweighs the bad tbh

They dont, any "good" that comes from religion can be attained elsewhere, we just dont often try because religion has always been there to help people cope with death and stuff.

>God is something like a cosmic life coach, encouraging the faithful, leading them to become strong and confident.
To be strong and confident in your ignorance, unable to listen to reason, and sure of your 'right' to hate, torture, and kill everyone isn't like you, and don't want to be, because you are a deluded moron.
And that is why you are nothing but vainglorious scumbags in spite of all your pretense to being virtuous

>because stupid religifags think they are the devil and treat them like shit
When they aren't busy blowing themselves up in the middle of otherwise happy cities of nonbelievers

>they are miserable because stupid religifags think they are the devil and treat them like shit.
>only a complete lunatic can claim to "know" something that us by definition unknowable.

you are judged as being the devil, which is wrong, however, you are judging others as being lunatics for not seeing things the way you see them, which is also wrong

Inner peace of mind, i went through the road of madness, now i see the beautiful light.
Be happy user, that's all there is to it.

>you are judging others as being lunatics for not seeing things the way you see them
Not exactly, im judging people for not caring about the truth enough to question their beliefs, of course some people cant, but in those cases i judge their parents or peers for forcing these delusions on others.
Just a lunatic i cant judge because being a lunatic is not a choice.

>you are judging others as being lunatics for not seeing things the way you see them, which is also wrong
His example is the very definition of being a lunatic, there is nothing wrong about it

Most religious people I’ve seen are bitter and hateful