Why don't asians hang out with people outside their race?

Why don't asians hang out with people outside their race?

Attached: asia-student-group-in-university-work-hard-togather-for-make-a-r-anek-suwannaphoom.jpg (900x600, 84.87K)

they only fuck people outside their race

Socially awkward

Racist

tbh they mesh better with other races than the other races with one another

I'm Asian, I have white and black friends. But then again, I'm like a 3rd/4th generation Asian, so only my grandparents on my dad's side had accents. I also live on Oahu, it's a really mixed place and it's a small island, so you really can't help but make friends with people of all races.

If you're white and all your friends are white, I'll assume you just moved here and haven't gotten out of your comfort zone yet, or that you're all military kids. If you're Asian and all your friends are Asian, I'll assume you guys all met in the same CS class. If you're black and all your friends are black, I'll assume the same about white people above.

This just isn't true or Asian woman wouldn't marry white men more than any other racial group marries outside their race?

If you're talking about chinese foreign students- its because they are being watched.

Every group of chinese students contain one guy who is a bit older. He's always polite, always well dressed. Kind keeps to himself but is always there. Watching.

Thats the party official. If the students "hang out" with you too much, their parents are punished. Honestly its probably better if you just leave them alone.

Attached: well93.jpg (693x1049, 372.72K)

what if I don't want to leave them alone?

Don't, then. They will be polite to you and very careful to say the right things.

They only care about cooking rice. If you are interested in cooking rice, fuck me you will immediately have a lot of asians coming to talk to you, knocking on your door in the middle of the night, blowing up your telephone with texts, calls, all round the clock.

If you dont know much about cooking rice or dont cook it very often, theyll pretty much sense that and theyll stay distant.

Attached: 1643661164781.jpg (728x598, 81.55K)

They only do that for copycat assignments

You hawaiians get so butthurt when someone says your pacific islander not asian and that things are the same, which they arent.

We should start dosing that one guy at the start of class

Honestly i wish covid was some genetic disease china tried to make that only hurt whites but ended up killing off most of their own

Actually, I met some, they do. I remember being asked for some help from a Viet, and I helped her kindly. She wanted all her friends to hang out with me so I did.

She had a half Viet friend with huge boobs who liked me. I should have asked her for a date.

Also, mainland Chinese really like me for some reason. I think maybe it's my manners or maybe they prefer natural blondes.

Because pic related doesn't exist. At least in places they are forced to emigrate to, to try for a better deal than they are DEALT.
In reality they are forced to cluster down in their restricted circles because pic rel.
Their reality is more this this. Yeah oyster shit.
But like in reality worse than that picture.

And that's the life. Go against your typical native and their class structures in the country they fled to and wow.
Add the uncanny Valley to it. And wow.
Fucking crazy bad fucking nonsense.

Attached: images (79).jpg (676x454, 39.12K)

RACES DONT MIX so much. It isnt NORMAL. The people who do mix in rainbow colored benetton ad style groups, they are 99% of the time a bunchh of WEIRDOS or degenerates or forced together institutitonally. Mixing is the exception.

Cool. Well by that logic l I guess J Lo should get with Pablo the busboy at your local Applebee's cousin whos the big one who got to college, and call it a day.

Thanks for telling me how it should work.

Yo I'm as racist as the next guy but you know there's rich aspirational hispanics out there right? I'm not sure why you have this idea that if people like to be with their own race they have no class distinction all of a sudden.

They know better

Reddit post to come but:

When it comes to Andrew Chong it's simple:

I'm not colour-blind but they are three shades darker and by and large abhorently off colour from what should be considered baseline acceptable.

Stop trying to rationalise around the fact that I'm not going to buy your snake oil.

Attached: 215238326_wag7Z-L-2.jpg (800x407, 175.83K)

They do, they just don't hang out with niggers, and rightly so. They're opposite in pretty much everything.

Depends - often there are language and cultural barriers. Maybe an element of arrogance too, considering how the PRC government in particular teaches kids in China that they're a superior nation? My uni course is about two thirds white british, a sixth chinese, and a sixth from various other groups, and in every lecture that sixth of chinese students all sit together a long way from the rest of us.

Asians who grew up here are very different, obviously, and usually hang out in the same groups as the rest of us

Fon level spiky snake oil tier shit. Fucking ask me out smart arse. If I say no, clearly it's because I have a self resenting self racist complex and that's the only answer.

Attached: 1643643523658.jpg (283x178, 10.39K)

When you get blasians like Tiger Woods do the two cancel out?

I'm. Not gonna post anymore.
They are zero. Get used to it.
A no is a no. Don't put it me because I said no. I don't owe you shit.
Work on Dennis.

Attached: 1643648852074.png (609x454, 314.68K)

bother the official instead, trash niglet

If they want to live in our society, they must blend in.

what would be a good way of doing that?

Hey can I make it simple for 'strata once and for all.
The easiest, obvious (may or may not be quickest) but certainly the most delicious weapon.
Is ineffective. Freal? Freal.

Attached: 1643135329886.jpg (800x605, 95.53K)