Niggers regress civilization

niggers regress civilization

Attached: DA3C1683-4493-45FF-9153-10B5AD97E1B6.jpg (640x604, 65.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2021/12/20/elon-musk-says-he-will-pay-over-11-billion-in-taxes-this-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha it not funny though, its true

"The Plantantion" HAHAH
based

Based Musk

is musk /ourguy/ now? Will reddit disown him?

Commiefornia is just butthurt over Tesla moving to Texas. I bet this is manufactured. Pun intended.

Also black people are not peanut butter. Dont try to spread them everywhere.

wtf i love elon now

Gonna LMAO when we find out its other black folk droppin the N bomb at work.

Elon that damned African American.

This

They hate this

Niggers
>segregate themselves #BLM n shiiiiet
>complain that they are segregated n shieet
>call their area "plantation"
>complain that they heard their area is called "plantation"
>call each other nigga 100x times a day
>complain that they hear ethnic slurs 100x times a day

DAS RACISS

Attached: download (3).jpg (1280x720, 42.94K)

hope he keeps them where it's only physical labor and nothing to do with the Tesla Technology. Niggers cannot tech.

Attached: 1590967655274.jpg (700x500, 43.45K)

Based

kek

>Tesla
>advancing civilazation
More like stealing retarded boomers' speculation cash. There were electric cars driving on the moon before Musk was even in diapers. He is nothing more than a jumped up car salesman.

Incredibly BASED

If your white wind you want your not diverse place, you are racist. If you aren't and you want your own, you probably aren't.

Well, except the UN trying to tell Japan and SK to take in useless pieces of shit from shithole countries. Nice work.

Tesla doesn't advance Civilization. Maybe if he wasn't a bullshitter, he'd be paying taxes like everyone else.

cause if it was the AI magic would fire all niggers and most women

Just make the cars in china where you don't have to employ useless pieces of nigger shit faggot scum.

I thought he just did pay a boatload of taxes after his stock sale.

"American Factory" follows Chinese Fuyao glass manufacture as they try to start a plant in Moraine Ohio, it is exactly what you think it is.

IBM's we are a family strategy was adopted by the east with dramatic differences.

cnbc.com/2021/12/20/elon-musk-says-he-will-pay-over-11-billion-in-taxes-this-year.html