If prostitution was both legal and prevalent in every country, nobody would ever date a bitch ever again

If prostitution was both legal and prevalent in every country, nobody would ever date a bitch ever again.

Prove me wrong

Attached: 1643868591388.jpg (350x450, 24.06K)

i want to connect emotionally to another human

Not me though

there are other people besides you. he kinds blew up your whole premise there.

Wrong, people would still want to get married and not everyone thinks like that. Hey, I like hookers as much as the next guy does but hookers are for sex and a special lady out there is for love, if she even exists.

Dating is fun. It’s nice to get some one and one time to get to know someone and enjoy their company.

Protip... she doesn't.

I wish I was 100% gay so I wouldn't randomly crave pussy. Because overall I'm happy being in my gay relationship.

This. And fuck paying for sex. At least dont pay for it directly. I know dating costs money. A decent GF will chip in on occasion.

prostitution is legal in new zealand. not everyone wants to put themselves in taht uncomfortable situation. plus they're gross. before you got there, they were drizzled in other mens' semen all day. she probably still smells like dick if you breathe through your nose.

Eh, prostitutes help me care less. If I got the money I can always get some loving. Last thing I want to be is hung up and have oneitis on a broad who couldnt give less fucks about me if I was dying.

I bet you're the kind of faggot who washes their hands after taking a piss.

Huh. I guess it kind of does. I never thought about that.

I feel... different. I feel like I'm beginning to see the world in a different way. A very striking and deeply profound observation. Can you recommend any books or articles?

Attached: 1634244871424.jpg (715x727, 119.87K)

Live in the Netherlands. Its both legal and prevalent. Haven't had sex in a couple years. Feel 0 need to fuck a prostitute

Gay.

It is both of those in my countries and I still just want a gf

This, nobody wants to fuck some Maori crackhead

Are they really that bad? Is that the only hookers in nz?

Fucking idiot.

Pay money to get pussy?

You dumb cunt.

Attached: 1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif (200x150, 261.1K)

No wonder we can't have nice things, bitches

Dubs don't lie.

Attached: checkem_mullet.jpg (1200x797, 99.26K)

>Be retard
>"Fall in love" on your end while being strung along by a whore who makes you think she feels the same way
>Be the retard that thinks she really is invested and loyal
>She is actually a cheating whore that never gave a fuck in the first place
>Get divorced
>Lose kids, house, car, money, everything
>Have to pay alimony, lawyer fees, child support and watch her fuck another man in the house you payed for and worked yourself to the bone for
>If not suicidal then you kill her and then suicide or become suicidal because youre reduced to nothing more but a joke and a slave

>Be retard
>Have some money
>Horny
>Fuck a hooker for 150-500 a session
>Keep house, money, car
>Same retard