Here's your Lord of the Rings bro

Here's your Lord of the Rings bro

Attached: OhLawdDemRangs.png (1200x900, 1.39M)

ahoy! they seems to want to stole my byke

>niggers with pointy ears.
middle-earths' crime rate is about to go through the fucking roof.

Shut the fuck up, Cletus.

>Omg a black stormtrooper?

Brown-skinned elves are the apex of incongruity in on-screen fantasy. Elves are the creation of Germanic folklore. The very word 'elf' meant 'white being'. Their whiteness is as inherent to them as their magic. The only black elves in folklore are from a single work called the Prose Edda - the svartálfar, whose skin was pitch black, and not the brown that we mean by 'black' today. Casting a brown-skinned actor to play an elf is like casting a Downs Syndrome child to play Einstein; the suspension of belief is jarring and immediate. We don't see a wise and magical creature of European folklore; we see the jive-talking, tortilla-eating prosthetic-ear-wearing insertion of identity politics into a space where such a thing should not exist.

Of course they use black people. Who better to tell the story of violence over stolen bling?

>Shut the fuck up, Cletus

Attached: 1644569526524.jpg (400x400, 24.45K)

i would actually fuck the dwarf lady

LMAO!

Poltards BTFO

I like how her pimples and nose really makes her look like the Wicked Bitch.

Wish Oprah played the part.

>her

Attached: No.png (561x600, 279.13K)

so sad they have to put blacks into white folklore, because they don't have any african folklore. it's like putting a white men into chinese stories as chinese lords. why wasn't any white in wakanda either? first these woke retards shit all over slavic folklore in the witcher, now lotr with quota blacks and then they wonder why some retard like trump got into power...

tolkien actually meant the hobbits to be brown skinned; he secretely or not adored the mesopotamian man (ie the jew and the muslim) just as james joyce did, and looked up to him as the originator of all high cultures.

Nice! A first and last look all at once!

I’ll reserve judgement until I actually watch it.
I’m not racist like the rest of you.

She needs a beard. Dwarf women have beards who cares if they're black or white they have beards

left is fine but aren't elves supposed to be thin and lithe? anyway why would you want to watch lord of the rings when the books exist?

>anyway why would you want to watch lord of the rings when the books exist?
pretty much this

Suburbia and fucking queerbaits

>brown elves are fine
Imagine being this ignorant of folklore