Hey American friends, how is it over there?

Hey American friends, how is it over there?

Biden - Yay or Nay?

Can't believe inflation is 7.5% over there.

Attached: P20210303AS-1901-cropped.jpg (2400x1800, 286.13K)

That geriatric despot has got to go. Back to the nursing home they stole him from, kek.

But seriously ground beef is like $8 a pound now and gas has doubled since that loser and the other loser took office.

Shit sucks man.

Attached: Biden I just suck.jpg (1200x1108, 139.69K)

Sucks, but still much better than the alternative.

I know. Those mean tweets and $1.80 a gallon gas were unbearable!

explain how he caused it and post what country youre in

Same with those shredded documents, closed meetings with Russia in the Oval Office, lack of covid response, (bigger) lack of respect on the world stage, complete lack of political knowledge, self restraint, competence, etc etc

clogging toilets with classified documents
don't forget that one

same exact as trump no one fucking cares

I didn't notice. Too rich, and organic beef is that price anyway.

Don't worry, it's just transient

>Got a $500/month raise at work
>rent's going up $300/month
>gas is $4/gallon
>groceries have gone up at least $50 per trip
Thanks a lot asshole

Where? My groceries are the same but I spend a thousand bucks at the store each time. Like I care.

Maybe it's just specific areas, affected by autistic truckers in Canada or Mexico

I'm on SSI, we got a 6% raise this year
then my rent went up and my food stamps got cut back
you can't win

>tell us you're full of shit without saying you're full of shit

The supply chain shit has been going on much longer than the trucker strike, dumbass.

ok but how is increasing prices for people gonna help with this weird skynet disease it is extinct no fagot protest is gona change that

>I liked being Putin's bitch
Kek the absolute state if Murrica

yay i like him.

i miss Bush, he was goofy and cute

>I miss paying $5 per gallon when Bush was pres. Now I cry about it being $3.50 20 years later.

The conservative delusional cope never ceases to amaze. Fucking crybabies

In the same situation as you. Make sure you specify to Health & Welfare that you pay some heating and cooling costs specifically separate from your rent. At least for me in my area that's an important distinction. Got me another ~$90-$100 a month in stamps which basically allowed me to break even with how much prices have gone up on everything. My rent went up and food stamps went down until an auditor for H&W told me about that. Whole damn system is backwards and I hate it but at least I can afford to eat without nuking my ability to have a car. Even WinCo's prices have gone up a concerning amount.

I did such a good job collecting free money this past year they gave me a raise
mfw it was tied to cost of living increases

White trash losers who are always crying about niggers on welfare use the most in food stamps and are the source of most frauds when it comes to social safety net programs.

Hypocritical lazy losers. Get a real job, faggots.

They only seethe about nig nogs because they are projecting their own insecurities.

hey faggot, im not conservative and I didn't vote for bush, i miss him because he was charming and knew how to laugh at himself. he's a genuinely nice guy, I lived near his ranch before he was president

Nothing's free
I get SSI for physical and mental reasons

I started driving in 2001, and gas was $1.55/gal

instead of putting words in someone's mouth, you should fit some dicks in yours

Depending on the scorecard you use UK inflation is up 6.2% or thereabouts. It's a global thing and it sucks. Canada is around 5%.

Attached: oshit.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

It was going to happen regardless of who got elected. It's what happens when the government prints 2 trillion dollars to deal with the pandemic. Even if Trump had been elected, people would be talking about 'Trumps 8% inflation' instead of Biden's.

>Crybaby seething

Poor boy

Based

No single politician is responsible for this, conservacucks are just desperate to release some tears. Weakling faggots.

I'd love get a job and be off the benefits but the way the system is designed I could lose more than I make and end up fucked for life for it. You probably don't know this but disability benefits are designed like a pit trap with an old rickety as fuck ladder more likely to end up failing and fucking you up than actually getting you out of the hole. My only shot is to do under the table work until I can start up my own business doing something I can do on my own to make money and and get off the benefits. Have to have a job I can do that I'm not just going to get fired from because woo I'm fucking defective.

>always crying about niggers on welfare
When the fuck did I say any of that shit faggot?

Being disabled isn't fun, neither is living well below the poverty line. You might think getting NEETbux is great but it's fucking not. Living on $10k a year fucking sucks, that's what I'll be getting AFTER that 6% boost.

>said misses Bush because he was cute and goofy
>immediately triggered into a blind rage about gas prices
who is the one seething, again?