HAPPENING: WE'RE ALL TERRORISTS

HAPPENING: WE'RE ALL TERRORISTS

Wuhoh guise.
Looks like government dissent is terrorism now.
Good thing we spread all that discord online, whew that was a close one.

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (1077x1069, 253.28K)

only the united states government is allowed to do psyops online

>allowed

Literally put me in a camp government, this is a threat. You know my name. Fuck you

Why don’t they just kill all the retarded people already instead of playing a faggot game of red light green light. No one likes these retards. Not even the retards.

I'm not on a VPN or anything, literally my IP links to my identity. Dispatch the FBI to arrest me for nebulous hate crimes

The fuck they gonna do?? Cry about it?

THE POSTER ABOVE HAS CONFIRMED. HE WANTS IT. HE WANTS THE CAMP! HE CONSENTS!! HE HAS CONSENTED ON DIGITAL SIGNATURE!!!! THE POSTER ABOVE HAS SIGNED HIS ACCORDANCES TO COMMIT! COMMIT THE POSTER (This is a diclaimer post written by an online third party) THE POSTER IN CONCERN HAS UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVED HIS RIGHTS.

This is a verified ticket written by the Board and General.

>freedom of speech is terrorism
yeah okay illegitimate government agency

Nifty.

Attached: Trump won.jpg (526x526, 32.33K)

>this is a threat
>starts sweating
I mean I was just being dramatic for my internet friends please don't actually break down my door FBI I was just kidding

LoL we dont need to bother with false narratives. True stories like Waco Texas and that one muzzy they bought 2 giant Rc planes for are more than enough.

The government is trying to make an attempt at a BLACK BREEDING PROGRAM FOR WHITE WOMEN. This Is Not A Drill. They are starting white genocide as we speak. Soon camps for these training programs will rise through out the USA. They are planning on destroying the white race. You have been warned.

Attached: 2886c430af4320c61e208911820c13f3.jpg (3000x2000, 246.45K)

>the government

Attached: squidward (2).jpg (800x450, 41.55K)

created by Obummer.

Attached: 20220209_193706_0000.png (1080x1080, 126.62K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
I’M NOW CONSIDERED A TERRORIST FOR SAYING NIGGER.
COME GET ME AND PUT ME IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT FOR SAYING NIGGER.
DO IT OR I’LL KEEP TERRORIZING EVERYONE BY SAYING NIGGER.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

>the proliferation of false or misleading narratives
Oh you mean like white people are somehow responsible for all of societies ills? kek.

NAZI NASA NATO, Coincidence?

remember fellow American Any Forumsros..... no amendment is absolute. that's the new rule. never forget it.

everyone needs to go collect their money from their banker right now. we will see who caves first.