How do you talk to women?

How do you talk to women?

Attached: Vincent_Tigoy_831_93906_.jpg (680x561, 65.61K)

lol look at the manlet

I wish you were this tall.

Bitch could be tall. I see bitches all the time who are 6'2 or 6'3

i don't. they don't deserve it.

I don’t and wait for them to creep on me,

mouth

tell 'em something they don't know
like for example that Boston is the second most soup eating city in the USA
then don your wizard cape and hat and teleport behind them

>I see bitches all the time who are 6'2 or 6'3
actually they're around 5'5 bro you're just smol

stunning and brave

Attached: muh kækz læl.jpg (899x628, 90.61K)

With my mouth or keyboard.

No they're not, retard. It's common for women to be over six feet. I'm not sure where you're from that you think different.

>How do you talk to women?

Very simple, you see
>I pumped a few packs, caught a few charges
>Made a few stacks and drove a few carses
>I go to the mall and buy a few closets
>The rap Fernando Vargas
>Got my hand on my strap
>Aimed at my target

Girls love to hear about blockchain technology

Attached: Claire with a bitcoin.jpg (1200x801, 80.78K)

I'm Danish, we have the second tallest average height in Europe, after the Netherlands, and no.. it's not common for chicks to be 6,2 lol.. you're either a delusional midget or a shitposter.

Du skal passe din skole i stedet for at være her ven

kek

fuck dig du er ikke min rigtige far

Attached: fugg u.jpg (700x821, 89.35K)

*kæk

JEG FÅKKIN ELSKER JOHNNY MARGRETHE

Attached: MOR DANMARK.jpg (200x200, 7.45K)

Pick up on obvious body language. Most communication is non-verbal. Autistic people tend to have problems with this.

If you are genuinely autistic then I suggest you get a job where you are forced to communicate face-to-face with many different people on a daily basis. Pay attention to what you're doing that makes you weird/awkward.

The danish people are tiny. More like Indo China.

Attached: 453645364536.jpg (1600x900, 58.42K)

How's the 'integration' of 3rd world pisslamic savages going? I was on holiday in your country last year and the north was ok, but Stockholm was a shitscarf riddled hellhole. What has your government done to you?

This. Also tell 'em about your alt coin investments. The moment they know you're a future millionaire, once shiba inu takes off, they can't get their fingers off you. Works always. Trust me.

>Pick up on obvious body language. Most communication is non-verbal
is it a bad sign if she falls down and flails around pissing herself?

Det kunne være din far du skriver med så opfør dig ordentligt.
Du skal passe din folkeskole ellers ender du med at elske neger dolke og psykiske syge mænd der klæder sig ud som kvinder

>I eat shit because it is the healthiest food there is, also it leaves the lowest carbon footprint.

This is how retarded you sound

>Stockholm
either subtle trolling or genuine example of murrikan education

Attached: Møghe.jpg (360x270, 22.29K)

the based strat

I don't because I got no game, no confidence, no car, no house, no green, no sexuality, no spark, no conversation, nothing

min har ikke tid til at være på Any Forums han boller hunden og hold nu kæft med de skide transvestitter det var dog utroligt

You're nothing special over here. Stop braging.

its literally the only city in the netherlands he knows so he threw it into his made up story

Not bragging faggot and never said I was. I just answered OPs question fuck face

This just means your wardrobe consists of too many Guy Harvey/Affliction t-shirts and you're trying to pull a girl that has epilepsy.

This is discrimination against us retards. I'm gonna tell Amnisty International and my mom

He's obviously short idiot. Look at his arms. Most tall guys can't get their arms that big unless they want to work out 3 times as much as that manlet did. And to further that point the reason he is pumped up that much is because he's a tiny little man and has to compensate. He is probably 5'7 or shorter

I will hunt you down and fart in your cereal
valid point

Some of the nicest guys I've known were short, jacked bodybuilders.

I wish I were you, minus the obvious bragging.

You clearly are an amazing communicator with great reading comprehension.

Attached: tranny.jpg (1024x768, 61.03K)

make my day ill put a bullet in your face

Check em
Cool man, totally. You're totally right.