Do you do any combat sports / martial arts Any Forums?

Do you do any combat sports / martial arts Any Forums?

Attached: dan.gif (350x240, 886.47K)

bump

I did tae kwon do as a kid. Now that I'm not a little kid I decided to learn a real martial art so I started Krav Maga and a little bit of brazillian jiu jutsu

>I decided to learn a real martial art so I started Krav Maga

Attached: trek_kek.gif (640x356, 1.55M)

>real martial art
>krav maga

Attached: fiq7do62utc41.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

No, not currently.

Did Sun Hang Do from 4–11 years old. Did kick/boxing teenaged. I don't think people take MTBI seriously enough. I wish I was warned as a kid. Don't become an idiot. Sun Hang Do was cool though. Taught stuff like how to break a fall and meditation which I never took seriously. Self-defensive ability was never needed in my life.

Now I just have a daily habit of resistance training and (ironically) meditation at home. Shit's cash. But still get depressed. :/

Extra deets: I achieved brown belt 4 stripes or something. Was 1–2 belt contests away from black belt. Stopped because I guess because I didn't care about exercising and I just wanted to stay home and vidya (still do but care now).

Kick/boxing dojo/club offered pankration (wrestling). Decided to try it after a couple years(?) of being there. Broke my pinky toe. Used the recovery to not go back. Instructor kinda grated on me but otherwise he was good? And the MTBI thing. Got concussed at least twice: once while "no-contact" sparring... People always pushed for light contact during these "no-contact" sessions. That pissed me off too because it ultimately led to my concussion/MTBI.

Why are you laughing? Jew jutsu and Krav are manly!

Attached: 20220209_193935_0000.png (1080x1080, 306.99K)

Attached: 20220209_193901_0000.png (1080x1080, 424.33K)

Did some taekwondo when i was a like 5-7 then i became a lazy fat fuck and when i got 16 i started doing brazilian juijitsu and muay thai. Also some MMA training.

Attached: 30593_preview.png (683x1033, 579.88K)

Anyone mind DMing me some tips please

Eh

Crotch ra dee. First i go slow then really hard.

I do Krav Maga and Kung Fu. Been doing both for 15 years.

The fact that I get my ass kicked almost every day has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the men from the country where my martial arts originated from aren't known to be hand-to-hand combat champions of anything.

Jews: physical exertion.
Chinese: flying on bamboo.

But I'll keep paying them money. Surely, 15 years isn't enough to be a master.

I'm practicing sambo. It's the default in Russia and it is very effective, started at 11 when I got tired of bullies.

Yes, been an expert in BPF (british pub fighting) since i was a teenager. Just gimme a pint glass and i'll take anyone down.

>tae kwon do in kindergarten ("won" some medal at a competition? I guess?)
>karate/judo mix at YMCA from elementary school to middle school
>wrestling from 7th-10th grade (moved to small town Montana in 8th grade, no more karate stuff)
>did fag shit for two years
>took up boxing first year of college
>dropped out second year college, trained with whoever I could for a few months
>went back to school next semester, started training boxing with whoever would spar
>concussion from some amateur competitor, took a month off, did judo for a few months
>mcl tear during a sparring match
>went back to boxing with bros when I was better
>decided to start up MMA because bros got bored of boxing
Haven't been into practice for a while though. I had some shit job that had me out of town most of the week, then I started a new job but my schedule has me working for literally every practice at my old gym. Gonna sign up for one with morning classes with my dad soon tho.

Attached: 1611001474495.jpg (910x677, 53.27K)

LOL

krav maga? isn't that kike one which's inventor got his ass handed to him in a bar by an aikido practitioner of all people?

I've done bjj for about 3 years I'm not very good but its fun. I think martial arts help with your self esteem and confidence. you also have to be willing to be shit when you start. But martial arts people are surprisingly friendly.