My fiance is about to dress me up as a woman, do my makeup, and then she is going to let me

my fiance is about to dress me up as a woman, do my makeup, and then she is going to let me.

does this make me a fag?

Attached: jorgert-ovl4w-d1c88d.jpg (620x876, 199K)

yes

you already know the answer, fag

No

She's going to let you what?

Finish your sentences you retarded fag

Makes you a fag and ruins your relationship.

this doesnt exempt you from posting 3 faggot

it was a typo, i meant to say peg instead of let.

update: she is doing my makeup right now

Post progress pics or gtfo

we are looking to get a brunette wig and some better makeup within the next week or so

Attached: IMG_20220211_003935457.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

Not bad a hair matching wig will look much better. Let's see what sissy faggot outfit she's picked out for you.

Yes

it's just one of her dresses. this is our first time trying this, so we don't have anything super slutty for me to wear

Attached: IMG_20220211_003920483~2.jpg (1483x4000, 788.34K)

Dresses are good. Fun to slide up after bending you over. Gotta have a thong on underneath like a good faggot needing you boi pussy fucked.

the one i was wearing is white and lacey

You look like a comedy skit that couldn't be aired past 2014

Post a mid peg selfie or gtfo

It makes you a fag about the same that a trans is made a woman. It makes you a facsimile of a fag.

Makes you an ultra faggot, just end your life already.

too late :c

next time tho

Let's your bussy then

Well that was quick :/

finding a switchy chick who's into femming me up from time to time is the fucking dream user, godspeed
shave your legs and wear hosiery next time, the more you have to prepare the more you'll feel like a proper pretty slut

we decided we would try again on Saturday. we were both kinda tired to begin with

dude it's been 3 years, i had no idea she was into this until about a week ago

Hopefully I'll catch it then. I see this genre spammed a lot so I'm curious to see what the fuss is about