It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

Attached: 268921147846o.jpg (3464x3464, 616.3K)

lol good fucking luck. We forced them to come to the Americas, we forced them to set up American industry as literal slaves, and now you want to force them to go back. Not gonna happen.

After the Civil War, Americans were worried about what all the freed slaves would do ("they took 'err jobs!") so they tried to send as many slaves back to Africa as they could. They figured they could teach these former slaves to be "civilized," so they literally taught the slaves how to colonize a new country. The slaves established Liberia, with its capital Monrovia (named after President Monroe), while subjugating the local tribes for being "uncivilized." This eventually escalated into a decades-long civil war that involved cannibalism and drugged up child soldiers. It didn't go well.

I know a lot of cool African-Americans. I've also been around ones who acted like subhuman apes in cities like Boston and DC. It's the culture that's toxic. The only thing there is to do is get as many intelligent blacks into good society as possible, and then isolate the subhuman monkeys into slums no one else goes to.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 1.52.07 AM.png (682x360, 23.9K)

>It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to America
Ftfy

send these guys with them. they wont survive long being fucking white n all

Lmao nah I think I'll just slap your spawns around just for the hell of it

Attached: ugly baby lmao.webm (1280x720, 827.43K)

k jereth

It's time all the WHITE people fucked off back to Europe

I wish they would, but it'll never happen.

Attached: jimshrug.gif (320x240, 828.35K)

>We

Attached: 1644562960341.jpg (1280x1214, 297.55K)

Mad jew spotted

Police worship niggers and kiss their feet.

Attached: racepill.png (1905x995, 1.96M)

niggers arent to speak unless given permission to speak. so stfu fiilthy nigger

Attached: lmaoooo.jpg (1024x780, 100.14K)

only thing worse than a nigger is a jew. im a fucking spaniard bro. from spain

>tfw you successfully sacrifice the white devil to sun god Kitmo

Attached: bed time.webm (208x320, 1.92M)

hoard of sandniggers nice. i love killing sandniggers with drones

\
>sandniggers
Lmao not even but look at the guy squirm lol. I bet he wished they tied him up poorly so he could run. But nope sucks to suck I guess

Attached: w-wace war now.webm (640x480, 1.39M)

how he ended up in that situation, he fucking deserves it

every day everything is about blacks, black black black black black. for gods sake when will it end. turn on the tv its about blacks, school talks about blacks, go on social media and coworkers all talking about blacks, company only hiring blacks now. jesus fuck, i get it, but can you chill the fuck out. when will normies get sick of this shit non stop?

We don't want them in Europe either.

i want to cut rhihanna to ribbons so i can see millions of poc cry like little bitches

gotta suck nigger cock to make the dollars

i use lowercase, but i wouldnt say people of colour. id say nigger, or sandnigger. try harder

Jews were definitely involved, but the idea they were running the show is exaggerated. The Jews in the south were wealthy Central Europeans from countries like the Netherlands. Most of them were slave owners. However, most of them were wealthy urbanites, and most wealthy southern urbanites owned slaves. There also weren't many southern Jews, they made up maybe 0.6% of the population. So, most slave owners were Western European non-Jews. And keep in mind, most American Jews were Russian serfs who came over later, in the late 1800s and early 1900s, which is why they were on the other side of the issue, and many actually identified with the social struggles of blacks (though blacks never accepted them).

It's just all in your head user

Attached: you will fuck the nigger.jpg (1000x1020, 197.55K)