Well b I got a new clock but it won't stop when I hit it. Can anyone please explain this lol

Well b I got a new clock but it won't stop when I hit it. Can anyone please explain this lol

Attached: ugly baby lmao.webm (1280x720, 827.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/us/census/demographic-statistics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody on Any Forums cares about these videos, I don't understand the purpose in uploading these videos.
Is it the nihilism that's plaguing you, user?

wow its not like I haven't seen this shock video posted already ever on Any Forums

more that user needs to swallow a bullet. Big one, so it does the job as the brain should be easy to miss on this one.

I'm not sure if Ai qualifies

Attached: megu1.jpg (706x960, 111.91K)

Posted in wrong thread, but happy accident since it seems nothing of value was posted by faggot OP.

Lmao keep hitting it Im gonna squeeze mine just to see what happens

Attached: tiny neanderthal.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

Attached: fuck_this_planet.png (500x282, 132.63K)

Am I doing this right?

Attached: humming bird.jpg (639x2200, 102.13K)

shit like this should be illegal. the child is being re-victimized through this video being shared.

White males make up 70% of all suicides each day in the United States. White males are the only demographic that sees an INCREASE in suicidal thoughts / attempts as they get older. All other demographics see a sharp decrease when they enter their late 20's. White males don't see a decline until they are in their late 80's TOP KEK

Attached: meth baby.jpg (600x912, 53.75K)

no shit, we outnumber roasties because weve displaced them and given them drugs and weapons to kill each other with.

so of course our numbers are going to be hire. or is math a new concept to you

stoned as shit. //higher

White males are 32% of the US population, yet make up70% of ALL daily suicides

are you fucking retarded, we make up over 51 percent of the population as of two years ago en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

fucking nigger logic

White MALES you fucking inbred.

infoplease.com/us/census/demographic-statistics
do the fucking math nigger

Leave it to a neanderthal to fail at reading comprehension lmao

Attached: Dead Dumb Neanderthal Scum.png (320x438, 371.03K)

leave it to a nigger to not know how to do math from the census

It’s called niggermania. And we are forced to allow these subhumans to exist because it makes old women feel good.