Despite all the wealth, the easy access to food, the generally high income i make...

Despite all the wealth, the easy access to food, the generally high income i make, I still can't find myself liking America

I really, really hate the cops in this country. The biggest gang. As well as all the genetic abnormalities we are simply forced to live with. I hated the housing crash of 2008 and the fact that China makes everything by force, because if you try to make raw milk for example, you can be killed by police in America for China favored production laws and it has happened

I think there's no country on earth that is truly acceptable. This is a second world country, and it is, by far, the absolute best in the world

I think human extinction is soon. It is the absolutely ONLY satisfactory outcome to this putrid genetic interference.

It could have been a real species, but too many non humans in the mix

This is dead

Your thoughts? America is the best in the world but it is still shit tier, even for the wealthy like myself

I don't want to donate to charity and help nonpeople produce more disgusting piece of shit demons in the world. No point. Let them and their demonic future rapist infants starve to death... Literally nobody cares

This is a lost cause, and for good reason

What are your thoughts on this? I actually want to see America fall and nuclear war at the end of my lifetime? Is that normal? I want extinction with all my heart, because all the good people will finally be separate from all the non people

I would send all my family to eternal torture, as well as most of the inferiors that imitate this species but are not. This is not my species. It doesn't FEEL like the human species is here, only a few

Can you really blame me for this

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-223748~2.png (1080x766, 388.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tropedia.fandom.com/wiki/Gilded_Cage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tldr

I like tortls :)

Tl;dr species is extinct
Don't like niggers cops juden

Long story short

use the rockets to build a wall to block out the sun in china

I just want to see nuclear war when I'm near death not yet that's my only request for this world

bump

bitch i aint requesting . understand that in your tiny fucking head.

Looks like money can't buy happiness after all. Ignorance is bliss. Protip: you've wasted your existence seeking the wrong thing

>because if you try to make raw milk for example, you can be killed by police in America
Meds. Take them.

I am very happy, I feel like my afterlife is secure. I have no regrets except the people I've been forced to live with.

Make way. We need strip malls built by cash paid illegals that live off ebt so middle aged housewives can have ghost businesses funded by govt loans and front for money laundering for organized crime and nigger hangouts. Glad millions fought and died for this. Thoughts and prayers!

That doesn't make any sense

That was oddly specific. Are you feeling ok?

Not the person you just replied to, but it makes perfect sense.

the US as a whole is just a the biggest organized crime ring in the world

No, I live in the traitorous cowardly pig pen that is the southern United States.

And you think the US is somehow exceptional in this regard? Oh you sweet, summer child.

So you hate black people?

Attached: south.jpg (1096x699, 365.44K)

tropedia.fandom.com/wiki/Gilded_Cage

Yeah, it does

Imagine just being a particularly lucky dog. You have a good life. Your owner feeds the best. You are never without need. But the second you step outside your door, you can be legally tortured, killed, raped, and experimented on, depending on who picks you up

It's just not the world to be

Yes it is an abomination

things that you say like “why give to charity” show that youre a subiq mongoloid that looks at statistics and thinks theyre a god among men. yes minorities are a problem but thats why you help out to try and catch them up so were not doomed.

>inb4 most charities are schemes.

no shit do research and actually help if you have the means and intellect to do so. otherwise youre just another doomer faggot. we’re definitely close to extinction but to die like a dog is beta as fuck. get your shit together faggot

In either case the grievances by OP are too specific and those of a limited view on life. Hoping for pain for others is a way of life clouded in darkness, and veils the light within OP. OP has no chance of progressing on that path

Yes, it is an abomination of our blood

>I want extinction with all my heart, because all the good people will finally be separate from all the non people

Elaborate please

>I am very happy
doesn´t seem to me

Thats insterdasting.

Attached: Southern style.jpg (354x512, 38.7K)

You are a miserable person, OP. You will be miserable anywhere you go.

I will see eternal paradise for some reason

Alright, humanity is a joke, the system is fucked and most people are fake and full of shit. Cool!
Now get over yourself and stop living for others and stop wasting your energy on stuff that doesn’t benefit you. The mere fact that you’re being so vocal about it points to the fact that you’re butt blasted that things are not the way you would like them to be but the universe is indifferent and so is the randomness it generates.
Stop being a whiny pussy and live your life for yourself and just forget everything else. It’s not like you’re alive forever.

>I have no regrets except the people I've been forced to live with.

Get a new house and live by yourself

Attached: 20220209_194014_0000.png (1080x1080, 345.83K)

This actually

>I will see eternal paradise for some reason
in everyone else missfortune, you´re just salt about other people, you said you´re happy, but at what extend you are?, you´re attacking the problem with the problem itself, you should take some fresh air and think out of the box.

lol no

I'm rich and own my own home. Can pick up a mansion but can't be bothered

The mansions in this world look so underwhelming. Even if each person had a trillion dollars, they couldn't dream of proper home.

>Even if each person had a trillion dollars, they couldn't dream of proper home.
hoooooo give those millions to me and I´ll show you some house son

Yes, I am happy, but I know this is the end

I don't want microchipped infants. This is not my species. I don't want baby rape.

I want extinction

It's not just about my immediate surroundings... Can't you look at the bigger picture? Maybe it's harder when you are a slave for food

Why write about ppl you are forced to live with. You got money, just throw them out.

Sounds like you are depressed. Do you eat, drink well, get enough sun and exercise? Do you have a purpose?

I'd honestly rather lock it in a hard drive and destroy it. Nobody of value to give anything to

I mean the species is ending not my house I'm rich

Personal extinction for you should satisfy all your needs, while simultaneously satisfying the needs for those who counter-need your mass extinction.

ugh someone won the lottery on bitcoin, inheritance, or luck and is a smart sniffing faggot now. do you know why almost all rich people go spend it on crazy shit? cause they worked their ass off for it. only people that get it handed turn into these moral crusaders

t. dad recently became multi millionaire and is going bananas enjoying his life not on Any Forums.

assuming i dont die of cirrhosis before him ill be in your shoes but hopefully im not such an insufferable asshole

Yes go raping kids in third world Thai countries as opposed to think about the genetic implications of your species

What a life

You feel as though you're the only superior mind and spirit, a man among men. Yet you desire to see destruction and death. A man among men strives always to escape the darkness and listen for those who desire to escape darkness, and help him.

The irony it´s rich

Attached: dladfjga.jpg (256x144, 8.99K)