Are high IQ people interesting to be around?

are high IQ people interesting to be around?

I befriended someone from a city and she was pretty interesting to talk to and had a range of interest if you poked around in thought questions.

everyone else I’ve noticed aren’t really like this. The southern states or florida girls are dull boring and stupid in the least insulting way I can put it. Guys never go into interesting topics except a few times on Any Forums talking to scientists and what field they’re studying/projects working on. ’m not that intelligent but I have curiosity of various topics and I never get engagement with that curious side of me for the most part irl or in online groups.

Attached: 708D9476-09E2-4B48-843D-0DF7F798B01D.jpg (750x742, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZU5gbqyJg&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat her brains to gain her knowledge

I wouldn't know.

It's good you find someone to open up your horizon tho.

Attached: im-retarded-mirror-check.gif (220x230, 1.11M)

I'm not 100% sure, OP. I'm high IQ. (Not genius) but high IQ. I'm DEFINITELY into stuff like that: Abstractions/philosophy and the such. I'm also a speeg, so that probably plays into it also.

I have one friend who's even higher IQ than me, though, and he's never really into stuff like that. Whenever it comes up he can certainly keep up, but unless I force somethong like that in, he mostly just wants to chill and play video games and shit.

So IDK...

I'm also a *sperg*

you sound like an autistic midwit

they're fun to bounce ideas off. you can learn a bit.

>Abstractions/philosophy and the such

Yeah same, I'm just curious in general. I never truly found someone i could be at ease with.

So basically IQ doesn't determine someone's interests or desire to have masturbatory conversations

semi high IQ and general brag on the internet smart guy here. I have lots of friends. I think the high IQ with or without friends thing is almost entirely contingent whether or not you have older siblings.

that’s a good way to put it, thanks retard!

Attached: 158DE8D5-F588-46C0-973B-9B43AABBD589.gif (415x526, 1.91M)

explain

110 isn't a high IQ chief. that's as high as I'm willing to wager you are. bear in mind IQ is a truly piss poor representation of smarts but I think you're being genuine about you having a high IQ or someone telling you you did.

>cultures
>philosophy
>animals
>history
>science discoveries
>biology science
>music
>art
>theater
>no politics
how many of these check your interest list

Attached: 4135FCEA-0540-4584-AA4E-3EFB7CEAB6B1.jpg (960x720, 45.72K)

>checked
older siblings and their friends can give you the best experience at having friends and/or knowing how to act around other bros. doing if around people older than yourself is just another boost. hope that made some sense...

how did they get friends being first in line? not that I disagree

All of them,

music.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZU5gbqyJg&feature=share

nah they're boring as shit I can't relate.
I'm not trying to hear about their life goals and how good things will be going in several years.
Of the few people I've met that did seem to be of a higher IQ they also seemed to be very insane.
I'd rather zone out with someone I feel smarter than. We all do it without realizing it.

no what I'm saying is my brothers (ones 7 years older, the other 9 years older) aren't terribly bright. so hanging out with my brothers and his friends at a young age trained me how to act around people.

Nah bro you’re just 13

All of them to some degree. But even if you brought up so e weird ass niche shit ive never heard of, as pong as you had something ibteresting to convey about it I would totally be into it

I don't think is just related to high IQ

I know a couple of dudes who are, for lack of a better word a bit slow, yet even if they don't get the finer details they can be super interesting to talk too and offer very interesting perspectives on many topics.

On the other hand, I have an autistic friend who can be a borderline genius at times, he understands really well science and memorizes entire philosophy arguments and even game lore and can explain them in such an elegant manner, but he can also be super boring to hang around as he will go on and on about things that no one really cares.

I'd say Really smart people tend to have many interesting hobbies and interests but they will never be interesting to hang around if they have no charisma to carry a conversation.

Everyone talks about being sad miserable, politics, tv and consumer shit, sex and relationships, jobs.

I could see enjoying this if culture wasn’t in a shithole right now but everything is terrible and nobody is engaging with randomness that doesn’t revolve around their drug dopamine addictions

Attached: 1F90C45C-0F87-49FE-B4E1-EF739BECF4CD.jpg (1024x745, 111.46K)

Attached: 20220209_192646_0000.png (1080x1080, 121.41K)

The extremely truly intelligent hide their intellect to the death at all costs without exception

You will likely only ever meet the pseudo intellectuals who are either copy matchers, great for medical and scientific professions, but these people aren't really intelligent and can't really think

The most intelligent are in hiding and suicidal

High IQ people can be fun.
Talk about anything. They try to keep the discussion in your lane, so you can keep chatting. It's like having a conversation with an AI that wants you to keep having conversation wins.

Also, smart people don't accumulate in one place. They're spread everywhere, so open your eyes if you wish to recognize.

And finally, watch out for the smart ones pretending to be dumb. They are the most fun when you let them know you've caught on to their game.

I don't know my IQ, wouldn't put it far above or below the average. But I always had older friends, especially during my childhood and teen years. Now I have too few, but they are the more intelligent of their circle, i believe.