What is it republicans want?

What is it republicans want?

Attached: EmapYTd.png (640x712, 240.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JGmKHrWKMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

politicians or voters?
the answers differ

We know the politicians seeks only to expand their own power. But Republicans seem to approve of the behavior, they keep voting them in

>But Republicans seem to approve of the behavior
are the voters really aware of their behaviour, what it means on a local, state, federal and world level?
i think the voters want to perpetually maintain what they feel and told is the status quo and project it elsewhere if the politician can convince them that any change in some shithole across the world somehow negatively effects that status quo

Seems accurate

Restrict your rights, fuck up anything democrats are trying to do, and further the interests of American corporate societal control

Attached: 85vvvthzn9n71.png (541x532, 209.97K)

At least you're honest about it

I'm trying to track what you meant. What?

>What?
what

Except it was Democrats who were racists in 1950s (just like today)

What means:
are the voters really aware of their behaviour, what it means on a local, state, federal and world level?
i think the voters want to perpetually maintain what they feel and told is the status quo and project it elsewhere if the politician can convince them that any change in some shithole across the world somehow negatively effects that status quo

What does that have to do with the current republican party?

>muh straw man, let's burn it!

They don’t know. They just see that on Facebook and think it’s important

It's a good start.

If you're asking about the republican party the answer is power. Same as the democrats.

i'm not going to rephrase already simply phrased sentences
is there a particular point you don't understand and cannot do so from checking what the words mean?

Zionism.

Attached: EA714F9E-33E7-465C-A405-88A69FAD9C0F.jpg (1242x1348, 357.26K)

I dunno about that, democrats have tried passing popular bills. But then all the Republicans in the senate shoot them down with Manchin and sinema's help

To stop illegal immigration. And to stop social programs that fund lazy able-bodied people not to work. It's pretty much as simple as that.

You want me to vote for the democrat party that wants to hand out crack pipes to niggers? Or dump money into the ghetto so that Laquisha and Josephina can have 10 babies each? Yea, no thanks.

I love this trope.

Republican really just want people to be treated equally.

Liberals are the ones dividing everyone by race and gender thinking that spooks and faggots can't make it without their help.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JGmKHrWKMQ

Haha good one, that troll tactic is so worn out dude. You need new material

They got you fighting a race war instead of a class war.

Bingo.

Attached: dems social justice.jpg (1057x799, 497.46K)

This dude gets it.

When you treat a group like a baby for 50 years and hand them everything moving them back to equality feels like oppression.

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat, and was very much in favor of the redistribution of wealth.

She was deeply ashamed that her father was a staunch Republican. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the addition of more government welfare programs. The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked, "How is your friend Audrey doing?" She replied, "Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies, and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties, and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over."

1/2

2/2

Her wise father asked his daughter, "Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct a 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA."

The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back, "That wouldn't be fair! I have worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!"

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, "Welcome to the Republican party."

Cringe

go back to facebook

Attached: 20220209_192603_0000.png (1080x1080, 113.34K)

Yikes boomer this shit was cringe

"traditional values" are and always will be the shittiest thing to ever exist.

• Black males age 18-35 years of age are only 1.8% of the U.S. population, yet have committed 52% of homicides from 1980-2019. Black males (all ages) are only 6% of the U.S. population, yet commit 46% of all violent crimes, and 53% of the gun homicides. If Blacks were removed from the equation, the U.S. gun homicide rate would be equal to Great Britain’s, who have some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the world and a population that's just 16% of the U.S.

• Murder is the leading cause of death for Black men, ages 15 to 34. Their murderers are other Black men 93 percent of the time.

• Black males between 16-35 years of age are only 2.0% of the population, yet commit 72% of the street crime in America.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black.

• If New York City were all White, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent. In an all-White Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

Pictures of subhuman trannies, apparently given the state of this board's typical threads

Why is the solution to every problem to tax the rich?

24 of the 35 most violent cities in the US are democrat controlled. It's pretty clear that liberal policies have not improved the ghetto. It's an endless pit that we keep dumping money into.

At some point, you have to face facts and just admit that blacks may not be able to be "fixed". The culture is broken.

A black person with a 4.0 GPA can go to college for free in literally every single state in the US on scholarship. There are endless opportunities afforded to blacks in the US. How long until we get real and admit that maybe they just can't hack it.

At 5-10% diversity, there is an occasional spike in loudness, but it's usually isolated and brief. People are usually too embarrassed to say anything, and it temporarily abates.

At 10-20%, disturbances rise dramatically. People occasionally hear loud hip-hop music from a passing vehicle, yelling, and fighting-- usually later & later at night, as an outgoing signal of rising 'diversity' in the community.

At 20-30%, the loudness & behavior is so disruptive that well-meaning families begin to stop going to certain public areas. Fights occur to establish dominance, and fights between females occur in parking lots, usually over a male.

At 30-40% minor public incidents give way to more serious crimes, and somewhere in the community the first felonies occur, targeting the elderly or defenseless.

Reaching 40-60% we see an atmosphere that is so loud, dangerous, & unpredictable that it interferes with peaceful activity. At this stage people's gut sense of "safety" in the community is eroding. Anticipating the unexpected starts to factor into simple decisions like going to the store or getting into one's car.

At 60-75% you can expect covert drug use, and concealed guns. Good and decent families are moving away. At this stage loud bass thumping from cars is now an advertisement for illegal drug sales.

Now, at 75-85%, walking down the street is a risk. We find hair-trigger, unprovoked violence, usually targeted against those of other races. Calls to 9-1-1 demonstrate slower & slower response times. Local businesses deteriorate, as does the general condition of the neighborhood. The last of the liberal, die-hard families vacate the community they have cherished for decades.

republicans want a waspy ethnostate of the hyper wealthy and abjectly poor where they can abuse women, gays and minorities and maybe even enslave the minorities, I don’t know, it really feels like a race to the bottom at this point