Judge me /b

Judge me /b

I'm 21 and I recently moved out of my parents house into an apartment with my childhood friend. This past year he lived with his girlfriend (who is insanely sexy) but she was caught texting some other dude and they broke up. For some reason she decided to text me, and with my friends permission, helped her see how much she fucked up. I then agreed to move in so that he wouldn't have to pay all of the rent.

A few weeks later she started coming around the apartment again. At this point they weren't back together and weren't having sex. I was still texting with her daily and things started to turn sexual. We admitted our feelings and considered fucking. One day she decided to spend the night but wouldn't share the same bed with my friend. She spent the whole night texting me from the couch describing how she was touching herself to the thought of me fucking her.

The next morning I woke up and realized my friend had left for class and wouldn't be home for the next 2 hours. I found her sleeping on the couch and decided to spoon her. She woke up and we immediately started to kiss. One thing lead to another and we fucked. Let me tell you Any Forums, this was the best sex I have ever had despite the constant moral battled raging in my head. After we finished I took a shower and as I finished, my roommate came back. He suspected nothing and she left.

I wont lie to you Any Forums, I started catching feelings hard. Everything from our music taste to her kinks were compatible. Every fucking day I had to face my roommate and pretend like everything was normal. I slipped into a horrible depression and the only thing that made me feel better was her. We decided to hangout one day and had the time of our lives. We both enjoy hiking so we walked through the woods and enjoyed each others company. No sex happened.

Cont.

Attached: withered.jpg (223x226, 13.87K)

im 32 and only had sex once when i was 20. bye

Egregious breach of bro code my man

retard. You had sex. you possibly found a love interest

horrible depression? nigga are you a woman or something?

Sadcringe

agreed bros before hoes, gotta get his blessing before smash.

Cont.

A few weeks later I quit my job and needed money for rent. She was planning on quitting her job and told me to apply. With my roommates permission I applied and we ended up working together. During the first shift nothing happened. It was horribly boring and her company was the only thing that made it tolerable. During the second shift I worked with her, we stole liquor from the bar, got drunk, and then fucked in an empty room (we were receptionists at a hotel). That was her last shift and I quit the next morning.

She was still constantly coming over to the apartment but things changed. Her and my roommate started working out their differences. She started staying the night and they were constantly fucking with me around. Ironically, I felt betrayed. I brought up my feelings to her and she said she was sorry but nothing changed. I was desperate and kept holding on. I just wanted to feel her love again.

Almost every day I would have to sit in my room while I listened to my roommate fuck her and then act like everything was fine. I wanted to kill myself but didn't have the balls to do it. Psychologically I was a wreck. On one hand I was overwhelmed by the guilt of fucking my friends girlfriend and on the other I was overwhelmed by the pain of what seemed to be rejection and heartbreak. But I kept talking to her. Every day we would text and I would hope that things would change.

This carried on for 2 months until they finally broke up for the final time. I felt relieved that I had gotten away with my betrayal and eager to see her again. 3 days ago we agreed to meet up but she flaked on me. The next morning she apologized and I explained how it hurt me. Today she came over to grab some things that came in the mail for her and my roommate fucked her. I am hurt. I am a pussy. I wish I could just stop talking to her but I can't. Fuck.

Take this how you will, I just needed to get it off my chest. I don't have anyone I can talk to about this.

only based if you don't care about it, tell me

I know. It feels horrible but I can't stop. This girl is a real cunt but goddamn is she gorgeous.

i got super attached after a single hookup and it occurred to me my nature is fucked and id end up with a kid before i knew it so im way too fucking scared to do shit

He made it clear that she was off limits the first time they broke up. I know I'm I piece of shit.

I have a swinging dick but I am still depressed. Maybe I'm a tranny.

>Trips
user this is some pretty heavy psychological trauma. I highly recommend you see a therapist about these matters. I know your a Any Forumsro and wanted to vent but in your current state you may never form another long lasting relationship with somebody again. Seek professional help if you don’t want to be emotionally lobotomized for the rest of your life. Take care
>Pic related is how you physically and emotionally feel right now

Attached: C8C6698D-704A-4825-A84A-30A54D57ED70.jpg (516x768, 41.76K)

Do you have a partial pic of her? Also describe your relationship with your friend .

Raped

Never move into a place with someone else.

Bro you only get attached to women so long as they're yours. The minute she so much as holds another dude's hand you have to burn the bridge and cut her out of your life. I know you were never really "with" her but you clearly feel like you were and you're being a faggot about it. Stop talking to this chick, and most importantly STOP HOPING SHE WILL COME BACK TO YOU because she has already decided not to.

I appreciate the genuine feedback. I have been considering going to a therapist but I don't have the money for it. Might be able to get my parents to help me out but its a longshot.

I do but I don't care to share it (sorry).

This guy has been my friend since 5th grade. Something similar happened in middle school where I started talking to this girl but he also became interested in her and won her over. They dated for awhile and then I ended up dating her a few years later in highschool. Despite this we are super tight and I still consider him my best friend. I am a real sick fuck.

No kidding

Tell me about it. Its pretty fucking shameful to admit. Shes addictive.

That makes once every 7 years look like a vacation to Risa. My condolences...

Attached: aff45275-2b78-4ec6-bb19-356bc8494b07_text.gif (400x300, 720.5K)

Remember how she raped you and teabagged your dead carcass

you're not a piece of shit. you were horny and she was available. there are lots of friends and woman out there, you don't need to kill yourself, that would be worst case scenario.

you could tell your friend what is going on, just make it seem like they were "off" when it happened. better than killing yourself. she doesn't seem like the most reliable woman imo. maybe he would take your side on things but you did kinda step on his toes by fucking her. obviously it's not good to keep it in the dark as she will continue to use both of you. at the very least I would try to totally cut this woman off, make it clear you don't like her anymore. she will probably go nuts and try to get with you and leave your friend or lose interest, either way you win.

also therapy is a professional scam. they are just people giving advice. it is probably better advice than some random online, but it's also hundreds of dollars. there are some extreme cases where it is useful (child abuse, conflict resolution) but joe shmoe is just being validated by his therapist most of the time.