Hello my southern/east coast Any Forumsros...

Hello my southern/east coast Any Forumsros. Washington state fag here looking to move from over that way with my wife and daughter.

Our top states to look at West Virginia, South Carolina and Florida.

Give me your opinions and experiences with those states. Be honest

Attached: s09br7rno4a21.jpg (750x452, 30.02K)

the weed craze started in the midwest. incest belong in the south. ohio isnt unaffordable. not even gonna read your post

Don't come to Florida.

Crackheads
Oldfags
Cuban niggers

literally just a worse Georgia

Don't vote, and any of them will do you fine.

florida is a shithole and a retirement home, not a good place for jobs. north carolina is best (research triangle), or ATL. west virginia im not too sure about but that's hardly "south". also your map has incest and old people land mixed up

>West Virginia
go here but you won't need to bring your wife if you know what I mean

South Carolina - nice beaches, lots of retards, backwards
West Virginia - nice forests, lots of retards and drugs, backwards
Florida - Southern South Carolina, but with Mickey Mouse and hurricanes and lots of drugs

Florida is very flat unless in the panhandle. literally the highest elevations are like bridges. it can be cheap down there, though.

South Carolina has some variety. And if you're considering south carolina, north carolina may also be an option. West Virginia is nice but there isn't a lot of money there. great if you like the outdoors.

i do not know what you mean

If you're not a dumbass voter, go to Montana or the dakotas. That's what im gonna do im done with this shit state. Buncha goverment dick suckers here

Attached: 1634903916609.jpg (640x640, 60.68K)

>Montana
montana is scary. it is like overwhelmingly vast. I'm from the northeast and everything is quaint and built up, with few extremes of nature. then you go out west and its like nature is just fucking with you. everything is endlessly vast it doesn't even feel real.

Little girls there fuck if you know what he means

I’m from 864, there’s a couple of things to do here. Greenville is blowing up right now and USC and Clemson are both good colleges academically. If red isn’t your thing then the people might annoy you but overall it’s got a little bit of everything. Big cities to small towns.

why are you retards talking about voting? get politics out of your ass and realize a stable job and house is far more important.

It's also expensive as fuck

Gender fluidity is not a fucking joke!
It's a disease.

I got that impression. It doesn't seem like the kind of place you can just get a job.

Nah. The hip new thing libs from WA are doing is moving to Idaho and Montana. They RUINED washington with their dumbass voting so crime is skyrocketing, cost of living and house is skyrocketing. Police can't even look at people wrong without politicians making some dumbass law or policy which restricts them even more.

So they ruined the state and want to move somewhere else where quality of life is better, just to make the same dumbass mistakes with their dumbass voting. Humanity is a virus. A plague.

>get politics out of your ass and realize a stable job and house is far more important.
Right, which is why you don't vote in some cock sucking nigger, kill jobs, and fuck up the economy.
So again, don't vote.

This

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0009.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)