How do I make a girl become obsessed with me and want to stalk me

how do I make a girl become obsessed with me and want to stalk me.

Attached: kun.jpg (2284x1778, 759.19K)

if that's you then you're hopeless if that's the girl you want to obsess over you you're still hopeless

Rape?

go to bed Jared

Gostosa

>Gostosa
i know

Minha nossa é homem
Puta merda meu pau subiu

It's really easy. Pretend to have interest in her but make her work for it. Women are like dogs bro, treats for wanted behavior, punishments for bad unwanted behavior. You don't reason with them, you dominate them.

It's all a big game of pretending

And with that face and general appearance, I can tell you'd be too much of a faggot you can't even face a barber with that tranny hair

Happens to me with so many girls eben guys but they don't know why.. i actually hate it, it's all about the way you think

Newfags ... Newfags everywhere...
That's the lead singer for nine inch nails...
You fucking morons...

he's a fucking faggot like you

>newfags
>nine inch nails

I don't listen to faggot music

IF you play your cards right you can come up with aces. Start with a top knot since your hair is long enough. Learn karate. Chicks dig karate. Wear patchouli and learn about chakras. When you get the chance buy a lot of loose linen that shows off your chest. Also, make sure you lose all your body hair and you need to find an ankh around your neck. I don't know why but chicks dig ankhs. When you talk to them hold their chin and say a bunch of wise shit.

do they stalk u on social media or in real life? how does it work exactly

find hot goth girls that like nin and also start listening to skinny puppy and einsturzende neubauten

Real life, in their actions and behaviour. Constantly looking checking, allowing me to dictate the pace and always going out of their way to replicate, but it's not always positive, not that that's possible anyway.
Any think far enough out the ordinary people will not be able to help being drawn to.

thing*

Get a fuckin haircut. Stop looking like a homeless derelict that smokes cigarette and eats cheetos. Lift weights and eat right. Lastly and most importantly, treat women like absolute dog shit. They don't like nice guys. It's in their DNA to be attracted to savages that will pin them down and fuck them silly.

his hair is fine theres plenty of girls like me who are into weirdos that look like him

Sell drugs. Fuck other women behind their back, never let her know what you’re up to. Always keep her guessing and trying to figure it out. She needs to always think she’s on the verge of figuring you out then fail.

Get her pregnant