Tell me about your biggest Fetish

Tell me about your biggest Fetish

I have a one and is little extravagant, I've always had the idea of living in a world where women can upload CumSelfies to their social networks as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

Attached: njg0dprutnr61.jpg (2268x4032, 803.79K)

O

best friends uploading photos like this, either in a large mall or in a restaurant.

Attached: lckzelp9zw451.jpg (750x555, 62.35K)

getting kicked in the balls

U niggers have problems

Rock on!

Impact play..Being slapped, punched, kicked etc during sex

I always wanted to fuck the world, like Tupac.

a girl watching a soccer game and uploading a post looking like this.

Attached: E6Dg1qkXsAUV-WS.jpg (900x1200, 219.48K)

Just a bitch with a fat dumper grinding the shit out of me against a wall

i LOVE sneezing

Attached: 2bqnx7ob7jf81.jpg (2316x3088, 987.5K)

its kinda cute ngl

Attached: tiddies.jpg (1200x1200, 201.03K)

Sneezing but.... Lots of snot dangling from their nose

My ultimate fantasy is having a super beautiful, loving girlfriend and watching her get fucked and creampied by black men. I want to eat the creampies out of her pussy.

I've been cucked a few times in a former relationship, but there were never any creampies to eat up.

Attached: IMG_9933.jpg (828x1101, 440.59K)

That’s a pretty cool idea op

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0004.jpg (1080x1080, 102.74K)

>a world where women can upload CumSelfies to their social networks as if it were the most normal thing in the world.
we're getting pretty fucking close at this point.

Showing off my dick to girls I know when I'm on Adderall and it's tiny. Used to happen semi regularly before I got engaged. I miss it and I'm trying desperately to figure out a way to do it again without losing my fiance

Sweetalienbunny is the queen for that

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-004434.png (2880x1440, 1.84M)

Not sure if its exactly a fetish but its weird so I guess it counts in this thread.

I have an affair with my wifes older sister and I am so into making out with my wife after I ate her sisters pussy/ass also like to fuck my wife after I fucked her sister in her ass or pussy. I even made my sidechick using my wifes dildo and put it back uncleaned.

Pic is the sister

Attached: toni5.jpg (1024x768, 49.21K)

You should kill yourself faggot

Why so that I can see ugly, used tramps with cum on their faces on the social media? No thanks I'm good

You weaken humanity just by existing moshi

I want to fall asleep sucking on titties while camping

My Chinese wife has a lot of female friends from her university who are doctors/research scientists. They all met through their school's fashion/modeling club, so they're actually tall, hot, leggy doctors/research scientists. And yet they're all entering into their mid-30s mostly unmarried, because Chinese guys are terrified of women that are taller than them or more educated than them or more successful in their careers than them.

My fantasy is for one of those friends to come visit us. I notice my wife and her friend having odd, furtive conversations in Mandarin while glancing my way. That night, my wife unexpectedly gives me a blowjob, something she normally never initiates on her own. When I cum in her mouth, she leaps up and runs off to the bathroom. Suspicious, I follow and find her spitting my cum into a syringe.

When I ask her what the hell she's doing, she finally confesses that her friend wants a cute mixed baby like ours, and she agreed to "donate" on my behalf to help her friend out. I snatch the syringe away, grab my wife by the throat and tell her that if her friend wants my cum, she's going to have to come get it herself.

I go back to the bedroom. My wife does not immediately return. Instead, about 15 minutes later her friend comes into the room and wordlessly tries to climb on top of me. I push her off and tell her she's going to have to do better than that and we're going to take it nice and slow. I make her get down on her knees and lick my balls for 10 minutes, before I push her back on the bed, spread her legs, and go down on her. She experiences what is likely her first orgasm induced by a man, and if she's like a lot of the Chinese girls I've encountered who don't even know how to masturbate, it might be her first orgasm ever.

Attached: 625561622538066962.jpg (755x784, 51.75K)

She then tries to climb on my dick again, but I tell her to hold on one more minute. I yell for my wife. She gingerly nudges the door open and pokes her head in, averting her gaze from us. I tell her to come in and sit on the bed. She robotically does so, continuing to avert her gaze. I put her hand on my dick and tell her to guide it into her friend. My wife looks like she's about to cry, but does as she is told. After fucking her friend cowgirl for a while, I get up, push my wife down on her back on the bed, and then put her friend on all fours hovering over my wife. I proceed to fuck her friend doggystyle, her tits bouncing in my wife's face. I do this for a while before pulling out, yanking my wife's pants and panties off, and then going back and forth between my wife's pussy and her friend's pussy.

Just before I cum, I push her friend aside, grab my wife by the hair, and cum into her mouth. I then pull her friend up by the hips so her pussy is facing upward, spread her open with my fingers, and tell my wife to spit my cum down into her friend's pussy.

We repeat this 2 or 3 times a day, every day for the remainder of her friend's stay with us. A couple months later, my wife's friend sends a message stating that she's pregnant.

My wife's friend can't keep her mouth shut, and my wife's other unmarried friends catch wind of everything. They schedule their own times to come pay us a visit.

Attached: _20151102_111929.jpg (660x1260, 108.92K)