What will be the final straw that pushes you to leave the United States of America?

What will be the final straw that pushes you to leave the United States of America?

Attached: image.jpg (2320x3088, 1.05M)

another BLM riot. after that, i'm moving to japan

Mandatory insect consumption

beat you to it. there's more pajeets here than I thought though

photoshop

>What will be the final straw that pushes you to leave the United States of America?
Where would i go? Fucking China? Kek. Jews already destroyed them as well.

Attached: 1627920598721.png (972x898, 222.93K)

Already have

More

Attached: 20220104_000726_0000.png (1080x1080, 134.76K)

Seriously for the love of God post more of this girl

In Japan? Really?

Everywhere universally sucks. My family is here. I'm not going anywhere.

If you don't want to work for 5 dollars an hour, I don't recommend leaving.
Everywhere sucks, but low class in America is a dream for the rest of the world.

I'll be right behind you. Look up Akiya houses. That's my plan

When Civil War 2.0 kicks off, the trash races will run like cockroaches back to where they came from. Want be anything left except for the whites trying to kill each other and the niggers hiding because they have nowhere to go.

we need to make america racist again

we must preserve the american spirit

Been trying to leave for the past 4 years. I get my Degree this year and can finally fuck off to Thailand and spend the rest of my life putting pencil thin 18-20 yo girls through college with my dick up their ass the whole time. Its gonna be good.

Attached: 1wqjq138mp171.jpg (1194x2208, 117.38K)

It's not what will push me to leave, it's what will pull me to go somewhere. If I had a well-paying job offer somewhere else, almost anywhere else, I could literally be on a plane in 2.5 hours (give me a half hour to pack, a half hour to get there, an hour to get through security, and a half hour grace period).

I studied abroad in Southern France and loved it, and I love Scotland. I loved Tbilisi, Georgia, and it's super cheap. I loved Sri Lanka, and the northern part of that country is cheap, beautiful, and quiet. Not crazy about Japanese work culture, but I loved being a tourist there, and I'm sure I'd be happy in Osaka. Morocco was cool, too. There are lots of hot girls in South America, and I'm eager to get down there.

The only part of the US I ever felt comfortable in was New England, and it's cold and lonely up there. Now I'm in Southern Texas, and the people are nice, but it just depresses the shit out of me how everything's spread out so there's no organic community, and there's all this retarded super religious bullshit people waste their time on.

Get me outta here

I'd like to check out Puerto Rico though, it seems cool

nothing. I'm 45, working, will be retired at 55. Mind my own business and pay my taxes. Don't go worrying about a bunch of crap the media is feeding everyone.

This is the best place and only poorfags and gullible morons think otherwise.

>This is the best place and only poorfags and gullible morons think otherwise.
It's great you have your finances figured out, but calling people "gullible morons" for not thinking the US is the best place on Earth is hilariously ironic. Have you ever been anywhere else? I've lived in Europe, Asia, and Africa, and there are many places much worse than here, the US is one of the better places on Earth to be. But thinking it's anywhere near the best is incredibly fucking retarded. There are places more social, more beautiful, and more interesting.