What do the insides of these houses look like? These are the kinds of houses that rich people live in...

What do the insides of these houses look like? These are the kinds of houses that rich people live in, in housing developments. Are they ever wacky inside? I've never been in rich people's houses and have always lived in trash. Are they pretty conventional? What's it like to live in something like this?

Attached: 6dece42d61166cf2a380ad68afd72916-full.jpg (1023x574, 115.87K)

Thats a middle class home, believe it or not.

In Texas it is.

No joke theres a whole chunk of my neighborhood that looks like that, its just a newer style home. Bit more spensive too.

My house is a two story house with basement and surrounded by niggers valued at $10,500. This house is around $500,000. I would consider it high class.

Anywhere near the coast (I live near the coast) is more expensive, but still middle class. Median income here is stupid high too. Its like 90k.

The only striking things about them inside, are high ceilings, overpasses in the living room which are quite cool and expansive finished basements which are made to function as a bottom floor in the back of the house, with access to the backyard. That last part requires a hill to be filled in or to be there naturally.

Tagky drywall.
I used to clean houses like these for a livi mg

That’s an awful lot for a nigger. Can they sing & dance good?

Do they have wall to wall carpeting? Are the baseboards and other woodwork finished perfectly with smooth surface and painting? What kind of paint is preferred? I imagine they spray paint everything.
Any outlandish colors on the walls or cabinets?

Middle class fag here, my house looks like that, got a pool out back.

Usually wood, tile or marble floors. Carpet is used sparingly.

just google "mcmansion interior"

Do the rich use vinyl flooring?

Rich in spirit do.

Not very often, too cheaply made, maybe for utility rooms only. I'm an hvac tech, so I'm intimately familiar with the insides of McMansions. They tend to have 2-5+ units.

Attached: past a certain age.jpg (1024x768, 195.42K)

There is no way to properly describe how much I loathe the stupid words people put all over their walls lately. Worst design trend in history.

Like text tattoos. Worse than pointless.

>this is us
>hello
>EAT
Why?

Type the address into Zillow and look at the pictures, but really a house is a house

Because people have lost their minds.

Not necessarily, I’m in Florida, the water level is too high for basements. We’re kinda fucked in that way, missing out on a whole floor.