How could I ever make him happy if I am not attractive...

How could I ever make him happy if I am not attractive? Why does he want to be in a relationship with me if I'm not even cute? He fucked me, he got what he wanted but...
Why does he want to become my boyfriend if at the same time seems uninterested? My fucking god, this is the time I'll seriously kill myself. Life as an ugly person has became unbearable.

Attached: 1643880501614.jpg (540x572, 112.7K)

If he wants to date you that means he's attracted to you. Kys sperg.

Are you gay? That's literally all you need to be in order for me to fuck you.

He wants to date me because he has no options. Probably that's it. I'm not even his type

Seems like a (you) problem

Post face, I don't believe you are as ugly as you say you are.

Did you even talked about this to him, how do you even know he's with you by default. You seems narcissistic.

You just want attention, and you're only getting mine for those sexy dubs you rolled

Attached: 1641938360816.png (500x232, 245.55K)

Yes, I talked about this to him many times. He says he's interested in me, but some behaviours reveal something's not as perfect as he would want me to believe. And why do I sound narcissistic? Did you just throw that word out of nowhere or there's a reason behind it?

Yeah, I'm posting my face on Any Forums. Lmao

Attached: 20220110_174703_0000.png (1080x1080, 108.08K)

If he says he's interested in you, he is. If he's like me, maybe he have a hard time expressing his feelings.
Don't try to overthink it

>I am not attractive
>im not even cute
>life as an ugly person
listen here
you do not get to decide whether or not you are attractive cute or ugly to other people
that is their own decision to make
beauty is in the eye of the beholder yada yada
also physical attractiveness is only 1 aspect of a person and actually doesnt have much to do with the likelihood of a successful longterm relationship
lots of ugly people find love it is in fact why ugly people exist in the first place
so quit whining and quit that self pity bs attitude

This

You're the one making an issue of your looks, looking for validation that can't be given without any reference. So shut the fuck up, stop being a whiny self absorbed bitch and go be happy with him. You're looking too much into it and not allowing yourself to enjoy the good moments. Even if there are subtle problems he's trying to hide, chances are he's got his own demons he's dealing with so pull up your socks and help him to help you. Fucking immature airheads

Based and true

> He wants greentext

nobody cares you'll never get better and your problems will only worsen and nothing will ever be how you want it your life is going to ultimately end up a disgusting pitiful miserable little failure so you'd be best off if you ended it now

Omfg thank you. I needed that

Thanks to you too. It's difficult... I've been heavily bullied in the pasr, my self esteem is under a rug

Maybe he gets off to flaming dumpster fires? Some people like Trash. Someones gotta move them ugly genes on.

Ugly genes must be fucking stopped

I fucking hate insecure motherfuckers like you. Can't be fucking happy because "BBBBBBUT THEY DON"T LIKE ME HHHAGHHAGHAGHGH" or "AAAAAHAHHGHGHH I"M SO UGLY AND DUMMMBB BSSGd oJVSFIH"

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF YOU SELF ABSORBED UNGRATFUL BITCH.

You were given life. The chances of you even being born in the first place are so small and yet you waste your time crying and complaining and feeling like shit of stupid bullshit that doesn't even matter. What's fucking worse is that usually everything you fuckers are sad about is 200% in your control. Ugly and fat? Go to the fucking gym and start a diet. Feel stupid? Go pick up a fucking book. Life feel worthless and pointless? That's because you don't have any meaningful hobbies. Learn to draw, cook, play an instrument, learn a second language, get into gardening, do fucking something, ANYTHING with your pathetic fucking life and grow the fuck up.

Post tits, cunt

ikr, but it won't ever stop. that's why you turned out the way you did.

Checked. Didn't read your post but thats a spooky image.

incel detected.

Well said dude. These fugly femcels need to hear this on a daily basis