If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

Bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Attached: 1640287361144.jpg (1364x2048, 410.88K)

Any cute gitl that step in to campus gotta suck my dick, the second time she gotta le tme screw their pussy , the third time she gotta let me fuck her ass

Are you the same user who has been posting these threads for years? I used to see this exact copy paste but it was for high school.

buttplugs

no shoes or socks, barefoot only. any girl must show a man her feet if they ask

any punishments?

instead of taking attendance, all asian girls have to bend over in the front of lecture hall and count the amount of dicks that get stuck in them

why would dicks get stuck in them? is that part of the rule?

class wouldnt start until most of the dudes in lecture came once

why only asian girls?

If caught wearing shoes or socks, on the 1st offence, any man can touch (hands only) her feet. 2nd? Lick. 3rd, fuck her feet.

only ones that are worth being cumdumps

how often would girls get asked to show feet? and if they’re all barefoot wouldn’t everyone be able to see their feet anyways?

true, but I mean like close look, not just a far away glance

maybe asian girls will have a set of rules to follow and if they break them they get turned into personal cumdumps for whoever caught her

these two need some special rules

Attached: 879.jpg (1440x1800, 281.62K)

what about for the guys who like smelly
feet? and want her to wear shoes without socks or something

I feel like all of this would be a huge distraction from learning.

if they request it, she has to do it.

class attendance for males would be pretty high i bet

maybe all asian girls have to make out with guys and let guys grope them on request

what race of girls is your favourite feet?

kek what about a special bukkake if they refuse to be groped?

Attached: uUNleVu7NL.jpg (640x1138, 76.25K)

then they move to tier 1 punishment where any guy can ask her for a blowjob and she has to comply. the groping and making out would apply to all girls but punishments only apply to asian girls

tier 2 should involve her getting on her hands and knees kek

Attached: 978.jpg (1080x1350, 283.05K)

any asians other than these 2?

I love all feet but white feet are my favs. What about you?

they have to let me smell their feet and sneeze on my face and dick and also have really smelly sweaty feet and step on my face mmmhhh ohh yeaahh

asian for me