Ayo dis lil nigga WILDIN

Ayo dis lil nigga WILDIN

Attached: 1644177797357.webm (224x400, 1.47M)

mods

>mods

Attached: 1643340674133.png (1180x1364, 120.66K)

>5
They hate it because they see themselves

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

I'd beat them too, I hate niggers

Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son; But he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Genesis 4:15
But the Lord said to him, “Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.

finna be a peanut headed git when he grow up now

Isaiah 47:3
Your nakedness will be exposed and your shame uncovered. I will take vengeance; I will spare no one.”

This video makes me really happy

Niggers

You lack fear for God, your day will come.

Well how do I stop being demonically possessed?

There should be a rule on how many times you can post the same thread over and over and over to where it's just spam.

Those log threads are a prime example

Youre not, youre a fucking fag like jesus walking around doing nothing, spouting retarded bullshit, calling you possessed with spirit would be a compliment. Youre simply a fag deserving of betting impaled on a cross so we can harvest your organs to feed the poor, and drink your blood for electrolytes.

>average black “father”

well when youre too retarded to speak how else are you gonna instill the fear of god into them? Better to beat them young than have them grow up to george floyd some one.

Jesus didn't even exist, so he's not a fag.

Everyone in this thread, including you, belongs in an oven.

XD, he did, and its a tale as old as time. Millions of fags like jesus exist right now.

youre just in denial youre gonna die in your mid 30's a horribly slow, painful, and lonely death. Youre just in denial that youre a fking slave whos gonna work their life away, only to realize youve never amounted to shit, have a panic attack and start spouting bullshit about being nice, and you need salvation.