It's an odd question, but what do y'all pay for rent in your area?

It's an odd question, but what do y'all pay for rent in your area?

Attached: apartment.jpg (509x339, 134.18K)

>assuming the average user pays rent

Space coast FL $675 two bed one bath duplex

1900 Maple dollars

my mortgage is 1440 or something with insurance and taxes

Gulf coast here. $750 for a studio.

$1100/month for a studio in chicago

$540 before utilities, $615 if you include them. Large apartment, one bed one full bathroom on main drag of my area. And it's a private building too, have to have a key or be buzzed in to enter so very private.

$800 1br in a college town, but I know a lot of people paying as much as $1200

phoenix az in a student apartment with 4 flatmates (separate bedroom)
$1200

it fucking sucks holy shit i need to get a job

last year was 1400, now it's 1600 in palm beach area

42 yuros per month

$5k 4 bedroom house cukafornia

I tried finding a place in Ottawa or even an hour away with 3br for under $1300 and it was impossible. I ended up buying a house that needed some TLC for 50k so my mortgage is $191

DTX paying like 2k for a 4 bedroom house

695/mo with water and shitty (ended up buying my own anyways) internet included.

Kind of a small place but its nice. Maintenance dude is cool, and the landlord is never around.

Live in Morgantown, West Virginia

815 euros for a bachelor in Berlin. Berlin is a nightmare to find a place to live, so you take what you can get.

1350 a month on an island in Alaska

$0
Bay Area (#1, #4, #5)
NEET

FUUUUCK these rent prices fr

Attached: rents.png (391x430, 39.98K)

wtf

even in Virginia $50k might get you 0.25 of land, no structures or utilities

AUD300/week for a 2-bedroom apartment
Melbourne

>/week
seriously?
Why?

Fellow leaf here.
I don't think its possible to find decent places under $1000 anymore. That era is over. Like the $500 beater car.

Rents are quoted per week because months aren't all the same length. If it was quoted per month you'd be paying more pee day in February than March.

They wanted 100k but there were family problems the dad used to beat his kids so none of them wanted to come by and clean up. They were hoarders too so I needed to take about 40 trips with my Avalanche to the dump. It needed a septic tank and that's about it. Now I built a nice insulated cabin for peace and quiet while I wfh and am in the process of finishing a basement that nothing. I'm adding an extra bathroom and three bedrooms. I shouldn't have much problem selling for 200K once that's done.

>If it was quoted per month you'd be paying more per day in February than March
Technically true, but still insane.
What's your lease period?