Street fight advice thread

street fight advice thread

Attached: 1644374496169.jpg (720x965, 75.32K)

what should you NOT do in a street fight?

Go for the liver or the solar plex or however you say it then give them a hook to the jaw or temple definitely Bouchard all those words

How does it feel to think you're tough by crotch sniffing your opponent till they give in?

Jerk them off like im going to do to you

Jerk off advice. Head swings and clench. Unless your a midge you can just rape someone with your height and weight advantage.

kick them very hard in the testicles

In a street fight always create distance then just shoot the dumb mother fucker.

Attached: 1644328639195.jpg (750x878, 607.61K)

I'm waiting

Gun

Not OP but
>head kicks
>Chin high
>Spinning anything
>Not know how to sprawl
>Not know basic boxing especially for defense IE how to chicken wing block or turtle up
>Kinda kicks in general unless you've got some grappling understanding
>Hyper focus and lose situational awareness IE does he have friends about to jump in etc
>Forget that your jab can be a force field damn near keep it in his face
Any clarification needed my guy?

Guns are for pussies. You wanna sling led go to a warzone mark.

You should not not try to avoid by escaping

Never fought.

Well don't start now. Clearly if you've made it this far in life without it you probably don't need it.

Check your closet bby ;)

1:00 OUTER WRIGGLER+

where the fuck do you guys live? Are your cities so nigger infested that you have to learn street fighting

here's some advice

9mm 135 grain hollowpoints > knife > bludgeon > fists

yes, it's literally a daily ordeal

I’m saying you’ve never fought as an adult coward. I’m willing to bet you’ve never passed Leo physical fitness standards either. Not fought in a life and death scenario for what you believe in.

If I roll, you’re white

Attached: 951E2F1A-32CE-4FE9-B409-2A15F11249A1.gif (320x240, 1.9M)