What do you think of korn?

what do you think of korn?

Attached: korn.jpg (1200x675, 126.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZQ_YXaO3I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never indulged in their discography beyond the singles.

what a shit band

In 1999, they did an interview on a colorado based radio station KBPI and let callers ask them questions. One person asked John Davis directly, "Do you regret not killing Fred Durst when you had the chance?"

He replied, "Hindsights 20/20"
Always liked them after that.

It's alright

Attached: korn.jpg (600x600, 92.17K)

UUUUGAGUU RAGAGNA EEGAGUUUUURRAAGNGAGA

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-10 220500.png (216x120, 41K)

I regret not busting a family of meth addicts because I felt sorry for their retardation. In short, hitler did nothing wrong.

Became way too fascinated with the molestation stuff and got boring because of that but they were ok for a little bit

are you saying that Hitler wanted to erradicate meth users?

I was a teenager when they first came out. Culturally they were a big deal and shaped an entire (kinda cringe) subculture. I liked them but kinda fell out of give a shit shortly after. Nu Metal was always gay to me but I have to give them credit for being as influential and long lasting as they are. They're fun for sure.

They played at ny church recently. I am looking into learning more about them.

badass shit

Decent dudes, like any the breakout album is always the best, they lose the edge after

>Christian band

Worse than selling out

Never liked them, it was always just edgy shit for teenagers trying to "express their independence"

He wanted to eradicate the genetically inferior and those who were not beneficial to their nation.

Yellow korn or green korn?

Always hated Feildy. Stupid rap bullshit. Feel bad for John, loosing his wife and mother in succession.

Attached: 1644219932417.png (427x431, 164.74K)

I heard the first single from the album, witch will be out in April. It's fucking kickass and I'll get it, the day it comes out. It beats up my stereo real good.

Great band!

Attached: Korn-ftl.jpg (1500x1500, 325.44K)

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0005.jpg (1080x1080, 106.35K)

They're very talented musicians, but I never got into that whole nu metal thing.

are you the same guy who keeps asking this question but with Sabaton?
both bands are good. not sure what conversation you're fishing for. here its just gonna be fags saying they sucks because its not whatever horseshit they like or me who will just say yeah I like them.

Very little.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZQ_YXaO3I0

Yeah but it took 3 albums you nigger

saw them a few months ago with stains. one of the best nights of my life!