Time to role Any Forums. Dubs post a pic of your ass, trips you take one request, quads you become chat's bitch

Time to role Any Forums. Dubs post a pic of your ass, trips you take one request, quads you become chat's bitch.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190718-221735_Whisper.jpg (1034x775, 151.49K)

Role

Wow

roll

role

Post ass, faggot

Rolling now

roll

rollin

Rawlins

Lolling

gay

idk

rol

Attached: 3980.jpg (700x580, 264.75K)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: d7c.jpg (645x773, 94.28K)

Attached: B2D878EA-B531-49DE-A65F-E63A58EF60AF.jpg (2594x2318, 1.46M)

Rollin

Ok

Attached: 20220210_191938.jpg (2944x2208, 1.51M)

Fred Durst

roil

Attached: 8C6FE8D5-761F-4B58-B0F9-4CDB677C3EE1.jpg (2707x4030, 1.88M)

r

You gotta keep rollin

WHAT!

show us the shit stains

Wait we need to give this guy a task

Stick a finger in your pooter

Stick your dick in a fan

COME ON!

kekt