Had to take a human life today

Had to take a human life today.
Neighbor had a huge german shepherd that would go crazy at the sight of anyone or anything. It escaped and came onto my property and attacked my dog. I got my shotgun and blew it away. I called the neighbor and he flipped out, threatening my life and my family's lives.
Later he came over and smashed a window. I feared for my life so I took the same shotgun I had used not 2 hours earlier and blew him away.

Attached: x.jpg (1232x822, 75.15K)

What did the pigs say?

Interesting if true

if true how are you posting this.

The police sided with me in that both castle law and stand your ground applied.

He was not a good man. The crazy MAGA type that would threaten anyone that disagreed with him. I should be shook, but I feel accomplished.

Did they drop any good loot?

Did you cream in your pants? Taking another human life legally is the most pleasure inducing feeling in the world.

>Had to take a human life today
If that was true you wouldn't be finished with police questioning by now.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Larp confirmed then
Anyone that replies after this is wilfully engaging in bullshit

That’s cool. I hunger to kill.

There's an investigation ongoing, but the police did not arrest me.

Hot

Fake and gay

I saved a cat today by lancing an abscess the size of a baseball. I did it with switchblade and I feel like a man. The cat will now move long Happy life and I couldn’t be happier.

Americans are cowards haha i was in my own home during daylight hours and I was so scared I used a shotgun. Over here in Australia we would have walked outside and had a good old fist fight cus we aren't absolute pussies

This is OP and this post was not me. He was the crazy MAGA type though.

>Police didn't arrive after first shot
Try harder

I had the opportunity to blow someone’s brains out and had a gun pointed in their face. I decided it wasn’t worth the mess and the police and all that. Was sitting on couch alone and a sketchy ass guy with a backpack walked into my apartment without knocking or saying anything. When he saw the gun he left very quickly

I wasn't exactly in the mood for a fight. And where I liv you have no idea if someone else is carrying.

you're falling for a troll
the idea that some shithead could shoot one of two dogs involved in a serious dog fight is ludicrous
and then you add on the homicide of his neighbor?
you should think next time before believing such obvious lies

>the police did not arrest me.
liar. anyone that kills anyone gets arrested for murder or manslaughter and a trial determines if the killing was justifiable self defense.