When did you start browsing Any Forums? why did you do it user

when did you start browsing Any Forums? why did you do it user

Attached: old pepe.png (258x274, 73.36K)

I’m white

>when did you start browsing Any Forums?
when there were two boards
>why did you do it user
because somethingawful was getting shitty, totse was down & ya got troll somewhere. at least we're back to hating "emos" again, they wanna be called MAPs now, but it'd stop a lot of people if we just shot every glownigger working for triforce. not a joke.

Attached: anonymous.gif (149x120, 1.61M)

At first I didn't know that Any Forums existed or what it was until I realized that it existed between and I liked reading the stories or the threads that people put seeing the paranormal everything is very cool

Attached: Sin título.png (272x238, 4.51K)

2009ish. someone showed Any Forums to me. the stories were pretty funny, i particularly enjoyed retard stories threads. you laugh you lose threads would genuinely have me crying at times. it was interesting to see gore and such too.
idk if its nostalgia or me just being younger and dumber, but the content did seem a lot better. ill take breaks for a few years or so and come back.

I was in hs, around 2006 maybe, it was the only place I could shitpost and be accepted, everything else was pozzed. Jesus christ look at the state of things

>when did you start
2011-2012ish
>Why
Just fun to lurk and call strangers nigger on funny meme chinksoup zipperhead image board.

I kept hearing about this place from Fark and it was years before I got brave enough to come here. I was falling deep into alcoholism living in an oil rig town where 99% of the women are golddiggers so I just stayed at home for my days off.

Once I could learned how to block out images while scrolling I had a blast. That was 12 years ago, maybe 14.

About the same time Stile project died.

I don't remember exactly. Mid 2000s? I heard about this place on fark.

Fellow farkanon. Ever get decent BIE?

Autumn of 07. I had heard about the DVD rewinder from friends and ended up on Any Forums. I've been here almost every day every day since. I don't know why I keep coming back. It almost feels like I'm waiting for something.

sometime before snakes on a plane come out in theatres, ytmnd was getting meh

when I was 12 in 2015 or 2016

Retroactive underage b&

To explore how the mind can handle a stream of nudity, violence, and general hatred and depravity.

the summer of '86

first time was around the summer of '06 after my freshman year when someone posted something about over 9000 on myspace. asked him what it meant and he said it was a meme on Any Forums. the post count at the time was near 92 million. stayed because it filled the void brought on by my suicidal teenage angst.

Attached: dicks.png (137x129, 12.71K)

Nah, was never much of a poster, never begged for BIE either

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0014.jpg (1080x1080, 137.67K)

Since college in 08 you candy ass roodypoos

Around 05. Was looking for snuff on rotten. Found a referens to Any Forums and here we are

2019, pretty recently. Originally came searching for greentexts but soon found myself invested in the degeneracy.

school assignment

Attached: bakedupfresh.jpg (500x667, 95K)