Yo mr. White i don't want to fuckin babysit these kids

Yo mr. White i don't want to fuckin babysit these kids

Attached: 484.png (1080x1473, 1.55M)

Id babysit Emma (Peyton List) anyday.

She was underage when the show was on

She's not now, plus I had a crush on her when she was on bunkd. Debby is also hot - 34 DD

Debby is way hotter than Peyton list what are you talking about. Debby ryan is easily hottest disney channel star I've seen.

I didnt say Debby was less hot, I liked her when she was on Suite Life on Deck. Did you see her on "Insatiable"? WOW

Emily Osment is fucking hot as hell too.

Attached: emily-osment.jpg (580x600, 122.08K)

A little bit. Yeah kinda. You're right for the most part in my book.
My mistake. And yeah I did for a couple episodes, I don't like that show. Not disney related but have you seen Fuller House? Steph is fucking hot on that.

Yeah i seen fuller house! Stephanie was my second fav in the original show DJ was my fav, but now they are older.... i love stephanie!

I had a crush on Alexz Johnson from "So Weird" on the Disney Channel too

If I was a teenage boy under the same roof as stephanie I wouldn't care if she was my aunt, there would definitely be a lot of me jerking off to her and attempts to seduce her.

haha right?

"Fuller Breasts" more like it.

Imagine being a teenage boy and your aunt Stephanie just got over a bad break up. She sees you come into the room shirtless and you have a six pack, you see her biting her lip but then she quickly stops herself, knowing wanting to fuck her nephew is wrong. You walk up to her and you put your hand on her chin and tell her, "we're all alone now, nothing has to be wrong unless we want it to be wrong" you take her hand and you go upstairs and fuck her once in the shower and then an hour later you fuck her tight ass in her bed all while her smile is lit up and she's giggling, every once in awhile telling you "we shouldn't be doing this" while you smile back and kiss her whenever she talks to get her to shut up.

I so wish. lol. The disney shows now suck and don't have nearly as cute as the actresses they did before. I mean even Bella Thorne (Shake
It Up) was cute, and Teddy - Bridgit Mendler (Good Luck Charlie) and Aly Michalka (Phil of the Future) damn ....

Bridgit Mendler.. fuck I remember.. she was such a piece. Laura Marano (I think that's how it spelled) from Austin and ally too. I remember the Christmas episode where she was wearing these tight as fuck candy cane style jeans I used to jerk off to all the fuckin time.

Damn I forgot about Laura. She was so sweet looking. also there's Sierra McCormick from ANY Farm who played as Olive Doyle.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.19K)

This picture brings back memories of me when I was 12 or 13 years old jerking off in front a little TV in my room, mostly to Disney Channel shit such as Austin and ally.

Forgot to put the picture. This episode aired regularly for some reason, during Christmas to be fair.

Attached: 2828.jpg (718x677, 150.87K)

I remember that episode!

Then there's Rowan Blanchard from "Girl Meets World".... oh and Sabrina Carpenter too!

Attached: rowanblanchard.jpg (1200x914, 85.83K)

Nah I didn't like her personally. I forgot the actress who played her but that fuckin paisley chick from ANT farm was hot.

I liked those chick's as well. Too bad the show was cancer.

Alexandria Danielle DeBerry
She played in "Tales from the Hood 2" and still fuckin hot

kys chins

Attached: 0715.png (1080x1450, 913.68K)

Sierra had a big ass back then, now its even bigger. She also got to kiss Kaia Gerber (Cindy Crawford's daughter)

Not disney related but I always had a weird crush on Sue Heck from the middle. She's kind of a weird looking nerd but I still wanted to fuck her. Probably would be the tightest virgin pussy ever though.

Attached: 155.jpg (580x609, 63.24K)

I had a crush on this girl from Hannah Montana Anna Maria Perez de Tagle. She played as Ashley.

Attached: 82097074-350x525.jpg (350x525, 53.52K)

I'm partial to this girl, she's going to be hot when she is older. Her name is Minti Gorne, She played on "Creeped Out" on Netflix.

Attached: 1da78e9d42cea8a534718b53d57056d2.png (505x757, 445.16K)