What if knocking out white people becomes the next hip trend one day...

What if knocking out white people becomes the next hip trend one day? Would they ever even leave their faggot homes again?

Attached: gang-member-gun-stealing-backpack-girl-27639990 (1).jpg (1135x1300, 203.1K)

>what was the knockout game
We already had that

They would fucking hide lmao

Where in the world could you hide

There would be dead nigger laying everywhere.

Lol fuck around and find out friend

It would become "open season" on niggers.

yeah that already happened and the world moved on user

Lol at a bunch of keyboard warriors. They would probably post the incriminating evidence themselves and get sent to jail without anyone dirtying their hands.

Nice stock photo stormfag. Money so tight at the bund you couldn't fork over for the version without the watermark?

I want to point an AK at your groin and let the recoil open you up like a zipper.

You act like white people wouldn't destroy the niggers if they tried anything like that.

Attached: jew nig.png (1003x1017, 1.97M)

You're a faggot. Kill yourself.

Yeah, to gun your nigger asses down like we should have done years ago. You will never be human. Seethe harder, shitskin.

Nigger bawling and BLM rioting will be nonstop as whites murder shitskins in the streets. One spic kid gunned down 3 white guys and BLM made it an effort to be about them because of one of their usual looting sprees, talk about nigger fragility.

>One spic kid gunned down 3 white guys
Sounds based

checked

OP is a retard and not in the good way

Whites who chose to ally with niggers. Yes, he is very based and did whites a favor. I'm a Latino and I think you niggers should be glassed and exterminated.

Okay, white boy pretending to be ethnic.

>Nigger coping, seething, and HOPING that the world doesn't hate him.
News flash, you are hated EVERYWHERE, you're a fucking nuisance nigger.

Attached: ancestry.jpg (435x294, 23.57K)

Actually we're all hated. There's nobody on this Earth who wouldn't smoke you for $1,000,000. NOBODY. And many would do it for free, or, maybe, actually pay to do it, too.

Your Caucasian blood isn't going to protect you from the real world. Your parents lied to you when they told you that.

>Knockout game
Do right wingers actually believe this was real?

Attached: R.jpeg-3.jpg (900x900, 238.83K)