The man threatened to nuke all of NATO and nobody is talking about it

The man threatened to nuke all of NATO and nobody is talking about it.
What gives?

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (735x416, 50.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/548582-food-poverty-uk-cost-living/
businessinsider.com/broke-millennials-living-paycheck-economic-crisis-savings-spending-survey-2021-6?international=true&r=US&IR=T
studyfinds.org/living-paycheck-to-paycheck/
youtube.com/watch?v=eZj2Myb9JP4
zerohedge.com/markets/us-food-banks-struggle-feed-hungry-amid-perfect-storm-food-inflation
rt.com/usa/540221-food-banks-inflation-americans/
ktla.com/news/nationworld/thousands-of-u-s-military-families-struggle-with-food-insecurity-feeding-america-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

erbody was talking about it yew stuid nigger

Attached: Vincent_Tigoy_831_93906_.jpg (1280x1920, 370.95K)

because he wont do it
he can bitch as much as he wants about wanting to be a Tzar, but noone inside NATO give s afuck because if one bullet goes outside of Moldova or Ukraine, WW3 will happen. And Russia will lose that fight 100 times out of 10.

Fuck off china shill

congrats on finding Any Forums at 13 user

he's a pussy and his country and their military are dog shit. he's posturing trying to get sanctions lifted

what? i'm american person, it not a test

this p much, and theres better ways to go about it than threatening war, which will only INCREASE sanctions. if he really had balls he would do nuke tests out in the open like Kim Jong Un.

>And Russia will lose that fight
He knows, he clearly said there will be no winners. He will order it but I can't say that his orders will be followed. He isn't THAT popular that his people would end the world over this.

ye he pouts and poisons people like a true bitch

NATO shouldn't even exist anymore.

because i don't care

>nobody is talking about it.
cause nothing is gonna happen

Just humor poor Vladimir. Tremble a little.

Attached: putin-olympics.jpg (579x440, 51.13K)

I hope he nuke us as soon as possible. We deserve it.

Phil collins lookin ass bitch

lets go brandon

He looks gay to me, always has

cockhole pls

meanwhile, in England millions go hungry
Stark new figures reveal numbers suffering food poverty in UK
rt.com/news/548582-food-poverty-uk-cost-living/
while in USA 7 out of 10 live paycheck to paycheck

meanwhile, in USA, 7 out of 10 people are living paycheck to paycheck.

businessinsider.com/broke-millennials-living-paycheck-economic-crisis-savings-spending-survey-2021-6?international=true&r=US&IR=T
studyfinds.org/living-paycheck-to-paycheck/
youtube.com/watch?v=eZj2Myb9JP4

zerohedge.com/markets/us-food-banks-struggle-feed-hungry-amid-perfect-storm-food-inflation
rt.com/usa/540221-food-banks-inflation-americans/
ktla.com/news/nationworld/thousands-of-u-s-military-families-struggle-with-food-insecurity-feeding-america-says/

but look, Putin wants to nuke us!

I mean its probably his smartest move considering they overpower him if china doesnt step in and are smart scale stealing russias way of life. The entire world is like agar.io just a bunch of bacteria fighting for the biggest size.

>And Russia will lose that fight

Say the guys who got their asses kicked by ricefarmers and then sandfarmers

Im sure it wont be pretty for either side, but yankees saying someone else will loose at this point just cracks me up

the US has enough AA missiles not a single nuke will touch NATO soil. the retaliation he'd be met with would be catastrophic. china will pay him off anyway. they know our debt keeps the world economy turning and everyone who's in power likes being in power and would like to keep their power.

America has lost everywhere it has been in since WWII. Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Iraq again, Afghanistan again and now you think they will some how win against a super power nation with hyper sonic nuclear missiles?
Dreamers