Trans stories

Trans stories

Attached: 1644522894713.jpg (979x990, 256.96K)

They are even worse at being girls, so what’re ya gunna do?

what kind of stories do you want ? ive been with them as friends , sexually and everything between ?

never seen one in my country and I want it to stay that way

transgirl here ama i guess

inb4 ywnbaw inb4 bla bla dont be a child

show neck, chin and shoulders in order to determine how much of a man you are

no :)

Ugly man detected. You'll never be a cute girl.

why are feminine whiteboys obsessed with watching Black Chads fuck fertile white women?

LARP. LARP DETECTED. LARPER DETECTED. YOU ARE DETERMINED TO BE: LARPING. YOU ARE A LARPER. LARP.

cope

>Projecting this hard
You being this obsessed with nigger dicks makes you unironically a bigger fag than any trap on this thread.

Dilate.

Don't fuck with me, kid. I'll make you regret it, you don't know what I'm capable of, faggot. You'd better take those words back before I shove them down your fucking throat, faggot.

Grrrr... Shut up.

Fuck you, asshole. Shut up, you stupid peace of shit.

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

since no serious questions imma dip l8r sk8rs

They never end well I can tell you that user.

Attached: 1644111862496.png (447x442, 305.07K)

Try not to kill yourself on the way out, tranny.

cope lol

It cracks me up a little bit how they're like "Oh 40% of trans people kill themselves" and then like, encourage them to kill themselves like
Maybe trans people wouldn't kill themselves if they were supported
Also: why do some of the cis folks on here get so butthurt at trans people existing? Like, someone you've never met existing on their own makes you so angry? how sensitive can you get?

Dilate lol
I don't support the mentally ill. Cutting off half your thigh and rolling it into a makeshift cock thinking that makes you a man is actually psychotic.

you whiteboys are always so angry and triggered just because you are less of a man than a Black king
Tyrone and Jamal will continue pleasing the women in your family and any partners you have
time to accept reality beta bitch

as long as you keep/kept your dick then we have no problem.

Not all trans folks get grs
Most don't

how does a boy become a girl?

Attached: 1628129543159.gif (533x416, 1.79M)