HAPPENING

HAPPENING

TRUCKERS TO BLOCKADE THE SUPERBOWL AND STATE OF THE UNION ADRESS GET THE FUCK IN HERE BURGER BROS
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/10/us-canada-freedom-convoy-super-bowl

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (1284x2778, 567.65K)

Attached: Vincent_Tigoy_831_93906_.jpg (1170x2010, 197.99K)

>the mooted convoy

Attached: moot gang.jpg (646x474, 87.56K)

This just might be the final straw that finally ends the oppression.

Just think, Canadians show Americans the way to freedom.

Canadians and Americans finally uniting in their hatred of governments subverted by israel and their commie puppets.

You know damn well most of these retards are Israel simps

based let's hope so

Attached: FellowAmericans.jpg (622x477, 108.59K)

imagine being this much of a pussy

I hate American football and think the trucker protest is a waste of time. The NFL will get hurt and dumb useful idiots will get jailed. Win win for me.

>Win win for me.

But you already lost tho
You just don't know it yet

So what it's on TV. I'll be comfy at home smoking weed and watching my city's football team in the SB.

Attached: 1644104272041.jpg (1080x1080, 196.99K)

The NFL probably won't get hurt at all

It's so nice to live in a city where none of this retarded bullshit ever happens :)

Post nose, kike

No but a bunch of people who paid for tickets (god knows how much) won't be able to get there. Yay FREEDOM

how brainwashed do you have to be to NOT root for these people? Might be biased because my father is a trucker but they have my full support(as long as Trudea doesnt take it away and donate it to BLM)

Attached: 1638309832533.jpg (340x256, 71.36K)

Go back to Canada, Rafael.

Attached: ted cruz as slav.jpg (627x535, 57.55K)

Attached: _.jpg (380x547, 11.99K)

The Man is afraid. Very afraid.

Attached: capitalism 14.jpg (634x815, 133.2K)

Interesting always to see typical chuds doing the mental gymnastics, again but this time to now support the union movement.
Shit is retarded now too political, no point, many places totally open don't care or worry about who's vaccinated only in America it's all political nonsense.

Blocking the roads just like the BLM protests. Just goes to show there isn’t much difference between the extreme left and extreme right. All of them are niggers

Don't worry, conservatives and liberals don't need to be internally consistent as long as they can jack off hating each other and making rich people richer.

>hardworking people giving up their time at home and their bodily fitness to bring you your shit
>niggers
kill yourself zoomer

Attached: 1633930723569.jpg (496x496, 134.39K)

TRUCK
FUDEAU

It's all a psyops to distract. What from who the fuck knows?

They sit on their ass and drive a truck. It's not exactly hard work, it sucks but not many of them are in good shape physically. They get paid well too

Those faggots need to get back to work. A lot of us depend on that cargo being delivered to make a living. If you can't do the job and want to make some stupid ass statement, do it on your own time. Just make sure you wash the cum out of your neck beard and mutton chops before you go disrupting the flow of commerce.

>It's not exactly hard work,
t. never drove a truck
fuck off

I don’t even give a shit about this drama and most truckers are dumb as bricks, but you know what? They keep our grocery stores and hospitals stocked so you can fuck off.