Being in an interracial relationship is trendy, but what about the kids being created?

Being in an interracial relationship is trendy, but what about the kids being created?

Attached: 1cnkeixmqbrifiir.jpg (500x465, 68.5K)

mixed race here, scared for the day the send half of me back to mexico

Mixed race people have existed since the beginning of time. We have been mixing for thousands of years.

Holy fuck I hate you niggers so much.

You little beaners with a Mexican cactus in your forehead can’t write, read, or even speak Spanish yet use your parents immigration status to ask for pity. You think all roots and traditions are cute Ms wear ponchos and sombreros the same way niggers wear African clothes.

I hate you so much for creating the LatinX word. Nobody gives a fuck.

Do yourself a favour and claim you’re full white or kill your self.

Goddamn they ugly

Attached: 1635662149276.jpg (1125x1014, 885.28K)

Attached: lol.jpg (500x287, 34.36K)

kill yourself

Attached: 1642176564944.jpg (400x400, 97.89K)

>the feelings of mixed people don't matter
BASED

This is Any Forums, why the fuck would you post the censored version of this pic which arguably the only not eye bleach worthy.

Mix a race horse and a plow horse. You getva horse that isn't good for racing, and isn't good for plowing. A horse that doesn't belong anywhere. All of its attributes, attitudes, and behaviors are mixed and jumbled in a confusing mess. Maybe it could be sent to a petting zoo or something

>Being in an interracial relationship is trendy, but what about the kids being created?

Growing up in an area where mixed-race kids are common, I can say from experience that mixed-race kids do just fine. They are taught about both the cultures that they are descended from. If it's Native American/white, then they're taught about their tribal affiliation and their white ancestry, as well.

The only ones who have a problem where mixed race kids are concerned are the "pure bred" white kids who are taught racism by their parents' example. Kids on their own are not usually concerned about mixing of races. They're curious about other cultures, but not in malicious ways.

Your meme is an outright lie and should be deleted, OP.

Obama is half-white, the first thing the black side of his family said to him when he visited them in Africa was "you are like a white walking amongst us". Someone taught you wrong, schools suck though I get it

>Holy fuck I hate you niggers so much.
>Do yourself a favour and claim you’re full white or kill your self.

I've got a better idea, shit for brains. Why don't YOU do the world a favor and have your hands cut off and your tongue cut out so you can't continue to spew forth your racist shit. YOU are a disgrace to the human race. I know it's a waste of time, but I actually feel sorry for you being so racist and full of hatred.

Just fuck off.

I'm mixed and I'm just fine. I'm 6' 4" with an !Q of 185. I'm also a millionaire a few times over. My wife is mixed too, and all her siblings are happy professionals like engineers, professor, CPA, etc. So your moronic theory is just pure racism. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

I don’t feel like I belong anywhere and I’m pure white or close to it.

I agree, the other mixed people need to stop being so emotional

Lol bullshit faggot

>Someone taught you wrong,
It's not what I was "taught", you stupid racist prick. It's what I grew up with and saw for myself first-hand. YOU are the one who was taught wrong, because you choose news outlets that give slanted, racist views of the world instead of the reality.

Your response clearly shows that you have a fundamental lack of understanding about the things you criticize.

You need to actually read what you're looking at. If you had read my comment, you would have seen that I am speaking from experience, not from some bullshit in a racially slanted publication, or some slanted newscast.

Mixed kids learn about both sides but will never really fit in to either side, leaving them with mixed feelings. Also known as, complete identity crisis

Dont accept their kids into anything

The most mixed race group in the world is South/Latin America. Their society is a shambles, the average IQ is in the 80s. Scientific studies have consistently foud the IQ of mixed race children falls between the IQ of their parents races

>the other mixed people need to stop being so emotional

It looks like it's the pure-bred white racists who are getting so emotional about mixed-race people.

This. Nothing new here.

>Mixed kids learn about both sides but will never really fit in to either side, leaving them with mixed feelings. Also known as, complete identity crisis

Wrong on all counts.

More white kids suffer from "complete identity crisis" than all the mixed-race kids combined.

Bro you are just making us white people look bad with this blathering. If you want to be racist there is a wealth of fact based things to say versus word vomit. Makes me sus about you being white to be honest.

>mixed native Americans/whites
Fuck off pedro.

This is largely incorrect and really proves your ignorance. Outside of a few well-known migration periods, human populations have been "rooted" and have not travelled or mixed much. Thus leading to the development of a multitude of distinct ethnic groups

Niggers have lower average IQs.

Thinking about it, whites have no distinct culture since it is the default of all. But mixed kids are even more detached since they aren't part of either side

you will never be a woman

>Mixed kids learn about both sides but will never really fit in to either side

WRONG. They ARE taught about both sides, and they are also taught to understand and accept both sides of their heritage, and to adopt the best traits from each race. The only time there's a problem is when the parents do not take the necessary time with their children to teach them to embrace their diversity.

Usually the ones who have problems are, as I've already pointed out, pure-bred children of single race families who are taught racism and intolerance by narrow-minded, racist parents.

I'm not mixed and don't belong anywhere. Does anybody?
What's your point?

Lol you're just making shit up. Actual research shows that mixed race people have big identity issues.

The Minnesota adoption study proved that black children adopted and raised into white middle-class families had the same IQ as blacks who were not adopted

Tbh, that only looks like a gringo problem

Mixed people learn about their diversity, but at the end of the day they don't "blend in" with either group so they have a feeling of not belonging

It's your problem too esse, that's why all your societies are shit. You're all mixed up and low IQ down in Latin America. Everyone's all brown and shitty