Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Jurassic Terrorizer.jpg (419x610, 329.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rNUMYkYW0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ow-Cx9IX4So
youtube.com/watch?v=uci6ksj_HEU
youtube.com/watch?v=ieFkYPOawro
youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-UKCxCglg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scientists from around the world agree that Nice threads are most certainly the same as Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Normal Rarity Staples in Yugioh Master Duel 【F2P Staples】!
youtube.com/watch?v=4rNUMYkYW0Y

Attached: . ..jpg (582x317, 52.87K)

Attached: dubu yeee.gif (480x270, 581.74K)

> But how is she that animated?!
I just don't know how she does it, whoever that is!

Attached: ; ;.jpg (382x292, 27.57K)

this cover of this song but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=ow-Cx9IX4So

>hi

Attached: Dami the tortoise-under 2mb.webm (720x406, 1.37M)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you've all had an excellent day over there and you're doing quite well!
Hopefully you're ready for another potentially Blessed weekend coming up soon!

Greetings to you over there, my frens!
I hope that all has been well for you over there today and you've been dabbling in just a few of those BLESSED partakings!
Anything EPIC going on today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens a bit of a wombo-combo of a KJimmy-Jam because... well, it just felt like the right thingy to do!
youtube.com/watch?v=uci6ksj_HEU

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

> Did you know that Jeff Bezos is already planning to make a more lore-accurate version of his Lord of the Rings show featuring the Twicefus because he knows how badly the current show is going to bomb?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-532, 1-387] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Eternal Friendos.jpg (500x755, 113.15K)

> Now hold on just a minute here, my frens!

Did you frens out there know it's kind-of-sort-of-definitely RoseDay today?!
Truly news to me and some BLESSED news as well!

Hopefully she's been having a cozy day over there so far partaking in some BLESSED activities just like the frens!

Attached: RoseDay1.jpg (600x900, 130.69K)

so it seems

Attached: 1641751594466.jpg (1346x1742, 1.19M)

Also, a bit of a cozy Jimmy-Jam, it must be said!
I'd be hecked that it was a cover to be fair though... also, I'd also be hecked how Mr. Nelson is still alive over there to this very day!
> H-he still is, right?!

Attached: Mina23.jpg (960x733, 66.42K)

Hallo FRENS, how are you performing today?

Attached: 1617765373495.jpg (749x610, 55.81K)

The universe and time and space and all of that does seem to work in mysterious ways!
Like... for some folks it's today, but for others it's tomorrow!
> Or their today and other's tomorrow...
It's confusing!

Attached: Rose31.jpg (205x246, 5.96K)

having asians doesn't give you WOKE point tho

Attached: EwC7Db-XAAcgMWA.jpg (2048x1021, 254.68K)

Greetings unto you over there, my Blessed fren SecurityFRENS!

I hope all is well for you there today and that last night sped along so you could get some sleep and the like!
Anything EPIC going on today there now or before, my fren?!

Also, for me, I'm performing at some sort of rate today which is a thing it must be said!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

just more political talk with weirdo at work.

the coworker in question says that he now thinks that the substitution of the n-word as "n-word" was a direct result of the OJ Simpson Trail of the 1990s. He said he came to that conclusion because they actually said "nigger" in the court trial.

he also says he hates it when conservatives respond to 'children in cages' with 'obama did it first.' i told them there were proabbly children in cages as far back to at least reagan.

and then we complained about his roommate some.
>deleted a bunch of doxxable material
I am oversharing.

I am going to share this song
youtube.com/watch?v=ieFkYPOawro

Attached: Super cute Dami-3.webm (720x406, 1.26M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another one of those CLASSIC Jimmy-Jams from that one vidya with the theft of autos that's grand... and it was probably also famous in other places, too!
youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

Also 116, 117, 118

Attached: EtDKvzjUUAwyaeV.jpg (1500x2000, 1.01M)

Attached: post in a twice thread.jpg (503x763, 69.93K)

yeah, I slept like 10 hours, I was running empy yesterday, much better now here at the workies

Attached: EvNchmmUcAYQh3J.jpg (684x1024, 189.9K)

Eddie Vedder wrote it so I think it is a cover

did I post the right one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-UKCxCglg

Attached: s9dgwg-Dami_-_I_m_just_under_2_metres_tall___220122_Dami_IG_-0v8gcsj192d81.jpg (960x1200, 311.93K)

Well then, clearly you aren't thinking like those producers of the show, my fren!

They seem to have it down on how to please EVERYONE, lore folks and underrepresented folks included!

> Amazon’s series will also broaden the notion of who shares the world of Middle-earth. One original story line centers on a silvan elf named Arondir, played by Ismael Cruz Córdova, who will be the first person of color to play an elf onscreen in a Tolkien project. He is involved in a forbidden relationship with Bronwyn, a human village healer played by Nazanin Boniadi, a British actor of Iranian heritage. Elsewhere, a Brit of Jamaican descent, Sir Lenny Henry, plays a harfoot elder, and Sophia Nomvete has a scene-stealing role as a dwarven princess named Disa—the latter being the first Black woman to play a dwarf in a Lord of the Rings movie, as well as the first female dwarf. “It felt only natural to us that an adaptation of Tolkien’s work would reflect what the world actually looks like,” says Lindsey Weber, executive producer of the series. “Tolkien is for everyone. His stories are about his fictional races doing their best work when they leave the isolation of their own cultures and come together.”

> He said he came to that conclusion because they actually said "nigger" in the court trial.
I mean... logically that makes sense though, right?!
He might very well be onto something!

Hopefully he can continue giving you some insightful bits of information like that so you two can uncover the great conspiracy that's trying to control our speech and our daily lives!

> 'obama did it first.'
I mean... there's a chance that Obama DID actually do it first for all we know, it's more than likely really!

> deleted a bunch of doxxable material
Fret not, my spy satellites are already on the job!

Attached: Lord of The Rings.png (295x635, 144.05K)

so bilbo was ok for decades but really falling for the ring in the end?

Attached: E0joErpWEAI2N3N.jpg (2048x927, 195.72K)