What does it feel like to cum balls deep inside of a beautiful woman...

What does it feel like to cum balls deep inside of a beautiful woman? Should I feel bad if I haven't gotten to experience it?

Attached: 92A5320.jpg (728x728, 68.61K)

It feels good bro but it shouldnt define you.

yes lol

feels the same as cumming balls deep in an ugly chick

"Should" doesn't really come into play with these things, OP. The question is does it or does it not.

it's like busting a nut from jacking off, but instead of a hand its hopefully an alive woman

Try to find a hooker that would let you creampie her. Then again, fucking a hooker without a condom is a pretty bad idea, maybe ask her to get tested? Of course, you'll have to pay for that as well.

It's the meaning of life user, especially if she cums at the same time.

No you shouldn't feel bad about not having done it. You should share that with someone you would like to spend the rest of your life raising a family with. I'm not saying it's immoral to do so in casual sex just that it's a big risk even if she says she's on the pill

only alpha Black men are allowed to cum balls deep inside a beautiful white woman

Feels good, you can simulate it with toys really easily tho.

Attached: 1643572416991.jpg (1104x603, 55.16K)

This, and yes you should experience it regardless.

I do it every time I fuck my wife, who is hot. It is the best orgasm you can have.

not to me it doesn't - I stay harder with beautiful girls than ugly ones

Lies, utter lies.
I banged an ugly girl once because it was easy and she was available.
I regretted not rapping while I was inside her. Beyond a doubt worst sex I ever had.
I nutted from sheer willpower.

You just have a shitty attitude.

wow, you're such a badass dude! impressive

pretty much this
although the cuddling after isn’t as nice

check’d

yes

It feels most like fucking a man
Inb4 Jew
Seriously, though, fucking men is easier and more fun

It feels like sandpaper. You better sit this one out. You probably couldn’t handle the pain.

For you, I'd imagine like sticking just the pinky in a glove. Leave this one for Jamal, OP.

Attached: bbcsoc.png (789x1200, 973.04K)

Feels like 18 years of child support

idk it grips different tbh

what does that have to do with making cummy

Extremely overrated. It is nice in a primal sense, but post nut clarity is a bitch, even with a dime piece.