This is a patient at the clinic I work for. His finally words were “I never should’ve got that vaccine”

This is a patient at the clinic I work for. His finally words were “I never should’ve got that vaccine”

He was referring to the covid vaccine. It killed him 8 months after he took it.

Attached: 5A213536-BE19-4C4F-AEC3-62CE03CFC8BC.jpg (960x898, 146.62K)

>sheep took the death jab
And nothing of value was lost

that's from the Chernobyl TV series.
try harder conspiracyfag

did you imagine that no one else had watch the mini series chernobyl in your fantasy world as well OP. well here some reality for you - your a faggot.

I've work in a hospital for the entire duration of covid as an NP. The worst reaction I've seen to the Covid vaccine was in a 91 year old woman who had a mild fever and body aches. She was cleared and released in 24 hours in good health.

We have 250 beds in our ICU. Currently, 159 are filled with Covid patients. Of the 159, only 1 person was vaccinated. We've had 3 un-vaccinated patients die this week from Covid.

I was one of his attending nurses. The vaccine cause his skin to melt off and his hair to fall out. We could hear him screaming in pain at night, "It was the vaccine!!!" It was very disturbing

Except a clinic does t have inpatient care, or an observation ward. A "clinic" is for appointments in a outpatient care facility, there are no patient beds like in a hospital or an acute care facility. Dumbass

Once upon a time....

What schedule class is an NP? Are there any meds they're not allowed to wrote a script for?

The vaxx did the same thing to me except on my cock. The rest of me was fine but my cock fell off and now it looks like I have a front butt with herpes. Don't take the vaxx!

I was working at vaccination stand during a large football game in california, you had to get the shot to get in so a lot of people ended up taking it so they didn’t lose out on the money for the tickets. They took at least a dozen people away in ambulances right after the shot. Very scary.

Omg t-thanks! I-I was starting to b-believe it!

Attached: 5d1de72b-305e-4600-8644-4ab278ba3248.jpg (736x1301, 55.46K)

No they didnt

Did you administer him enemas? If so did his taint become detached? And was his scrotum swollen with puss?

wtf, rip man.

the world is fked.

Attached: 20th-02.jpg (650x432, 44.66K)

that totally happened, totally

Attached: Whut.jpg (720x405, 29.88K)

I don't know anything about people being carried away after the vaccine but I got the first shot in Sept and to this day I get random pains at the injection site. It's not horrible pain, like a 2/10, but it hasn't stopped. I felt and feel fine besides those random pains.

Attached: c0r0navaccineinjury.webm (320x240, 1.41M)

OMG i'm absolutely terrified, i think i'm going to cry

Attached: death6.jpg (804x552, 110.08K)

Attached: injury1.jpg (576x1024, 75.48K)

Lmao i just watched this series a few days ago.

Its call Chernobyl guys in case anyone wants to watch it.
Its really good.

Attached: 087416FF-78C2-4538-82EE-B9A230A2377F.jpg (640x480, 60.91K)