I'm working on a plan to get my girlfriend to cuck me, what do you guys think?

I'm working on a plan to get my girlfriend to cuck me, what do you guys think?
>start having less and less sex
>whenever we do have sex, purposely make myself cum super fast
>use angles to make my dick seem smaller than it really is
>shes against sex toys but slowly warming up to the idea of a vibrator but still hates the thought of a dildo
>gf starts making comments about how my dick is useless
>planning on buying her a vibrator (she said she needed a new one), and pretending like it was buy one get one free kind of thing where they gave me a free dildo for buying the vibrator
>dildo will obviously be larger than me
>next time we have sex ill cum quick again and suggest the dildo
>help her get it in and let her start using it while i excuse myself to use the bathroom and promise to rejoin
>purposely take long enough that she cums alone

this is as far as i got so far, any suggestions? I figure after she cums alone on the dildo and gets to make the conclusion that im small and useless, its only a matter of time until she makes a comment about getting a real one- at which point we can use tinder to find her a hookup. nothing would be hotter than licking her sweaty feet out of socks while she tells me about her hookup

Attached: IMG_23423.jpg (1080x1080, 171.29K)

please tell me this is bait and you didn't ruin your relationship for your fetish instead of just talking to her about it

Why not just tell her you're a faggot instead?

what exactly is ruined? if i were to talk about it she'd lose her mind and call me crazy for even bringing it up. This way, it seems more natural and if she brings it up I can be supportive rather than being seen as a sexual deviant suggesting she whores herself out. I want her to want it, for herself not for me.

You know what...just let him
This fucking retard deserves to get his heart broken

because im not gay, i just get off on seeing her pleasured and i know im small but shes too nice to say it, she always tries to make me feel like im bigger than i really am and i can tell she sacrifices aspects of her own pleasure. shes made comments before about wanting bigger but i was too insecure back then and freaked out on her.. this way i can let her explore her own desires by making myself look a little worse, thats my sacrifice so she can have a better sex life.

what is so bad about creating an environment where i look sexually inadequate but open enough/secure enough to let her use toys, and potentially have other partners? If anything I feel like that makes me look like a pretty understanding partner.. so what if my "inadequacy' is feigned? She still gets to have better sex and I get to fulfil my fantasies of seeing her enjoy herself.

because she isn't going to cuck you, she's just going to leave you

Just Make sure it’s black

This x10

Oh do fuck off, there's a good little boy

It's not what you're trying to do, it's how you're trying to do it

You're manipulating your gf into your fetish rather than just being open, honest, and direct with her like a normal partner would do

Why? for being bad at sex? Not if I can compromise and let her have sex with other people. She values the emotional aspect of this relationship too you know?

I wish I could've told her but she would've called me less of a man and gotten mad, this way shes just sexually deprived and I come across as understanding for letting her use toys and maybe having a boyfriend in the future.

How would you tell a conservative traditional girlfriend that tries to shelter your ego from any damage by lying to you that your 5 inch bone pressed dick is the biggest shes ever seen, that you want her to suck and fuck other guys? I know in her heart she's horny and wants more but shes too determined and defensive, always trying to act like im good in bed and im huge..well she cant hide the truth anymore if i last 1 minute and the dildo makes her go wild the moment we use it. Once thats out of the bag, i can tell her how hot it was seeing her have fun and say im ok with my size because we can find ways to compensate.

From the shape your feet are in, looks like you've been on /b too long.

Attached: bAnonShoes.jpg (640x624, 75.52K)

OP you're not alone white "men" everywhere are letting their wives sleep with BBC that satisfy her better than small whiteboy dick can

theyre my gfs feet but ok thanks lol

cmon bros help me get cucked, what should i do?

>I'm working on a plan to get my girlfriend to cuck me, what do you guys think?...

DAMN, you're an idiot, OP!

Post moar of her soles. Disc?

She let you worship her feets??
Also, what you're doing qill only make break up whit you, it seems that shes a nice and a decent girl so i belive she will break up whit you before she even think to cheat on you... And if that the case you diserve it for forcibg that poor girl to do something she dont want...

you have a conversation with her about it
she wont like when she learns you've been sabotaging your relationship for it though
hey also post more of her feet