What's your excuse for not having a normal circumcised penis?

>inb4 my parents were crackheads so they didn't fix my penis when I was I newborn

Attached: Chloe Sky Pound for Pound She May be The Meanest of them All.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Fortunately jewish degeneracy is totally eradicated in my shithole, we don't even know what a circumcised penis is.

Globally it is more common for men to be uncircumcised. In the US that's not the case thanks to religious ideas pushed by a fucking cereal magnate. Enjoy your decreased sensation on your weeny though user

Enjoy having to wash your anteater dick

My parents were literally crackheads and had me circumcised for unknown reasons

I do actually. It feels really refreshing and my dick is ready to be sucked on at any moment. I have had several chick's compliment me for having a super clean dick. Spoiler, it's cause I rinse it every time I pee

Problably they did it to sell your foreskin in order can buy more crack

i fuckin wish i wasnt circumcised i think the shit should be illegal to do on newborns religion or beliefs be damned

I was raised by a single mother (dad died of cancer, he wasn't black I swear) who had christian parents, thank god my dick skin didn't get cut off

It definitely should not be allowed without consent. Genital mutilation just so you have to clean it less? Nah, I'm good

>bumping a circumcision thread

Did you just use "enjoy taking a shower" as a comeback to your mutilated sensation deprived cock? Fuckin cope and SEETHE, filthy jew boy

just thinking about the fact that i was skinned and got nerve damage in the place where it mattered most right out of the womb makes me want to fucking torture the lawmaker that decided it should be legal

>what’s your excuse
It costs thousands to get it done here. I’m not paying to get part of my dick removed as an adult.

>muh anteater dick
How does it feel to know your own mother signed off on a stranger mutilating you for no purpose other than satisfying a sadistic kike ritual? Literal ly no other developed nation performs routine infant circumcision, because it's not just medically pointless, it's actively harmful. In fact it's child abuse and you stockholm syndrome suffering faggots can't see beyond your delusion.

Attached: 1637209840276.jpg (1097x1097, 432.03K)

Attached: 1625525004269.png (4448x2136, 481.96K)

the fuck it's going on in south korea?

it makes me want to fucking burn down my parents house thanks for asking

Doesn't take more than 10 secs

Nah that only happens in Jewish govern places

Circs

Why would you call a mutilated jew dick a "normal" dick?

I mean does this has any relation with the strong presence of united states in south korea? because just look north korea so we can discard that circumcision isn't a korean custom, no?

So now a medical intervencion like surgery is the new normal shit

The foreskin is simply a gross appendix meant to be removed as we evolved past cheesy dicks.