>married
>lets have a baby
>no caffeine, alcohol or much sugar
>walk everyday
>wife finds out she is pregnant
>super happy, going to be a good dad
>start a journal, write every day about how i want to be a good dad
>maybe kid will read it when im dead
>8 week appointment, ultrasound, heart beat, incredible moment, dawns on me, feel great
>everything looks great
>liberal doctor wants wife to get covid vax
>wife says shes not comfortable with it yet
>wife works from home, healthy and fit, so low threat
>Dr convinces her, says if she gets it, it will be bad

fast forward 3 weeks to today

>at work
>get call to come home
>miscarriage

I literally wrote in a journal for the first time in my life. I feel so stupid. No one is going to read it. I actually thought it was a cool idea, writing about her cravings, things happening and ideas to do. Figured it would be fun to look back on in 20 years or so.
Literally so fucking stupid. Now I have to tell my family to ignore the ultrasound photos i sent because its dead. This was all so stupid. We had a stupid pregnancy revel at Christmas with my mom. How fucking stupid is that. My brother sent me a "big brother" bandana for my dog. Its so fucking stupid. All of it was fucking stupid.

I bought her the new pokemon game last week and shes been playing it for the last hour after I calmed her down. I just opened my laptop in the other room. I actually thought I would be a good dad.

Attached: 7a17da43-4420-4292-ad29-826bf247eb47.png (540x341, 348.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0255994#:~:text=There is an increased risk,growth retardation and induce abortion.
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/pregnancy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trannies can't get pregnant user

Okay

your wife plays games?

sounds like you're both fucking braindead

Good one

so wait she did get the vax?

Sorry to hear it user. My wife and I haven't started trying yet but we've concluded that we're going to try. She's already boosted but it's a concern of mine. Hopefully you can try again and it's not a lingering issue.

You’re an adult man and you write in a fucking diary?

KYS asap

Attached: EBDDAACD-842F-4F86-B92B-FF25E1ABB6E2.jpg (625x626, 36.34K)

No one cares bro. Go whine to a therapist. Probably a good thing that thing died, or we’d have another faggot infesting our / b / oard in 15 years, give or take.

fpbp

Yeah
Your kind words are appreciated. I wish you the best of luck, and health.
Okay
Okay

Nothing wrong with keeping a journal. Enormous numbers of great people kept journals for their ideas and observations and reflections. People don't do that anymore because they don't think enough or devote their time to degenerate things

Should have firmly said no. Now you can sue the doctors for malpractice. Cheer up dude. Now you got a nice settlment on your hands. You and your wife can make millions off of this.

Spoken like a true Liberal lol. Delusional twats. Go suck uncle joes cock, faggot

Nice antivax larp. 0.02 Shillings have been deposited into your account

I just feel so stupid about it now. But thank you.
You sign a waiver before the shot, saying they are not liable for anything.
I wish it was a larp user.

Possibly, but they said ok it's ultimately on them. The doctors can always say they didn't force it and will always have their word taken over anyone elses (because science!).
Op, miscarriages are a lot more common than people let on, so it's possible that that's all it was. However, that doesn't mean it wasn't the vax. She absolutely should not get anymore shots or boosters, though. Try again in 6 months. Spend the time doing things you absolutely will NOT be doing once you have the kid.

I'm sorry, user. Keep trying, this stuff sadly happens even without the covid vaccine possibly fucking stuff up. Seeing how much you want to be a father and how relatively good your habits are from what you describe, you'd probably be among the better fathers in our society for sure

I'm sorry for your loss, user. I hope you and your wife and family are able to sort this out.
However, the journaling wasn't a waste. It probably at the very least assisted with tuning into your wife.
I hesistate to point this one out so skip if you're not up for it:
.~
.!
.#
.%
Also, If/When you've decided to try again, you've already written yourself a small manual on how to handle things and your lookout situations. How to be vigilant.

You really should spread this information. That vaccine 100% caused the death, there are many such cases.

shitty bait

Maybe you need to stop for a while buddy and realize you just suffered a loss

I'm sorry for your loss

Nothing you did was stupid, it was just unnecessary has nothing to do with your loss

I hope the next one dies too lol

Sorry for your loss.

No evidence linking the miscarriage to the vacc, I'd ask if you are retarded but ur posting on 4chin so I have a good guess.

Btw nothing wrong with anything else in there. The time will come.

Sucks man sorry for your loss, now your wifes infertile and you'll never be a daddy.

Attached: --.jpg (279x304, 23.71K)

there's also no evidence not linking the miscarriage to the vaccine, so there's that.

he can always find a trueblood woman

There is plenty of evidence. They just try to hide it.

Gtfo liberal bitch. Trump helped made this vaccine and it’s ridiculous for you to try to pin this on him. Noting but a LIBERAL WITCH HUNT

>what's burden of proof

newsflash fuck face, this shit happens. Your going to give up on your dream because of one dead clump of cells? You didn't have a kid, you barely even got your toes wet. If you get broken over something like this you didn't stand a chance as a parent. Just wait till your 10 years deep into no sleep, always putting someone else before yourself and your wife. You need to take this a an opportunity to grow up and mature and then learn and try again when your actually ready.

shut the fuck up kike

Glad you came here for advice. But you have expenses and those cocks won't suck themselves.

Attached: 1611019015663.jpg (774x710, 99.05K)

I dont know if it was the vax or not. Just a detail that stands out. We spent the last year doing just that, unfortunately. We were fully ready.
I appreciate your kind words, thank you.
I don't want to be one of those people. The hate that would be brought onto my family would be worse then this pain I feel now.
It hasnt fully hit me. I have the photo of the ultrasound on the fridge. I'm actively avoiding the kitchen.
Okay
Just a coincidence
Okay
I know
Thanks. It just happened a little bit ago so I'm still processing.

I wonder what excuse this man child would be clinging too if his wife didnt get vaccinated and she still miscarried. Maybe he would be a mega pro vaxxer than. People are fucking stupid

You know what you have to do. Kill the Doctor who killed your child. Then kill the CEO of the company who made the vax she was given. Eye for an eye!

I think the vax MAY have played a role, but COVID itself is linked to miscarriages (source below).
If ur Murican u know we fucking inhale soot and eat microplastics and have 5G everywhere too.
Also, better a miscarriage than her getting COVID and popping out a retarded schizo baby.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0255994#:~:text=There is an increased risk,growth retardation and induce abortion.

Easy. You can argue your wife was co-erced. Dude hospitals always make you sign shit. Doesn't mean anything.

We have proof that vaccines can cause fertility issues, just like we had proof that it interfered with the period.

>You sign a waiver before the shot, saying they are not liable for anything.
And that doesn’t concern you a little? She got some untested vaccine that was known to kill fetuses but still listened to jewish propaganda?

I’m not sure if this is a larp but i’m sorry that happened to you.

That fucking sucks man. I hope you have another one on the way soon. Still, it must be hard imagining what might have been

cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/pregnancy.html

No correlation between the vaccine and miscariages.

Nice try larper.

“hi dad it’s me, faggot jr

sorry I’m dead but whatevs lol. at least im not a nigger uwu

don’t try again cuz you’d be a terrible father, this post made me realize how much of a twat you are lol

g2g time for satan to plow my virgin rosebud ttyl”

Attached: 688468A5-D699-42AB-9C0A-810270EFBA71.jpg (1284x1275, 642.89K)

Don't be a doomer because you idiots murdered your child by getting a vaccine that doesn't even work. Just make new babies.

Don't mind the endgy cunts, these people jack off to thought of niggers fucking their nonexistent wives 24/7 so ofcourse they don't understand human emotions.
You're gonna make it, user. When this covid shit is done and over with you're gonna try for a kid again, you'll keep writing in the journal. And you're gonna have a healthy baby, and you'll raise the kid with enough love and care for two children. And when the kid is old enough you'll tell them about the older brother and sister they would have had, and how they're watching over them and keepinig them safe. You'll do this because it's the right thing to do. Because it can't end like this.