I opened up about my foot fetish to my sexually inexperienced prude trad gf of 5 years and what started as an...

I opened up about my foot fetish to my sexually inexperienced prude trad gf of 5 years and what started as an occasional hint of femdom (squeezing my nose with her toes, slapping my face with her feet) aka living the dream, turned into getting literally cuckolded and if I dare protest she just makes me kiss her feet. I'm a degenerate coomer I can't help but just succumb when she commands me, her feet are great and I've only ever dated ugly girls before so I thought I nailed it when I had a tradwife for the last 5 years.. but having her go out and fuck this random dude she met on instagram a few months ago is crazy to me, last night she came home after a "walk at the park" with him, telling me about how she sucked his dick behind a trail and how funny it was that someone walking by saw them. As soon as I started to say something she just made me massage her feet and jerked me off, I couldn't help but cum quick its how ive always been but thats where the conversation ended. So now here I am, I know i have to break up with her but where will I ever find a girl as hot as her with feet as nice as hers, I'm a literal incel weirdo I hit the jackpot even getting this slut. Any advice?

Pic related, its her when we went on vacation in 2019. I figure if shes going to suck random guys dicks, can't hurt to post a stupid pic of her.

Attached: IMG_12832.jpg (1080x1350, 221.13K)

Cut her feet off and keep them then dump her

a for effort but sadly not a realistic option. the joke kind of implies i kind of have no choice but to suck it up

Attached: IMG_12861.jpg (1080x1350, 144.59K)

This but with her hands

Shit larp

sadly its not a larp, half of me wishes it was i just dont know where else to post this for advice

this is a larp there's just no way

No, it absolutely is. No one will fall for it. You need to improve your story and try again.

If that's her then you have poor taste in feet

I'm confused how you go from telling your gf you have a foot fetish to her sucking off random dudes...

im just not a good writer lol whats so unbelievable anyway? theres so many guys out there who wish their girlfriends would fuck other guys, i hate it. im just a degenerate foot addict and cant do any better so i put up with getting cheated on.
i love her feet, theyre perfect to me. i know i wont find any other girl with better feet

she took the foot thing as a sign to do whatever she wanted knowing id just crumble and put up with it as long as she puts her feet on me. it started mild, basic shit like going out with her friends in exchange for pics and footjobs, letting her go out shopping and shit like that, to talking to other guys online and getting away with it. shes been hanging out with this guy for months now and im sure they fucked, she only tells me some things, sometimes. I dont want to know the extent of it honestly.

they're cute enough for me, does she want to go for a walk in the park?

Post more of her she’s hot as Fuck

Basically the problem with your story is 3-fold.
Firstly, what this guy said. You just focused on your fetish (cuckolding) and gave no context.
Secondly, anyone who has ever met a women will know that's not how they behave. She would simply leave you.
Thirdly, it's clear you don't want any advice and just want to post about your fetish (cuckolding).

i have some good pictures of her feet, she lets me do whatever to them lol its how she gets away with being a cunt

Attached: IMG_23163.jpg (1080x1271, 181.45K)

you assume its a cuckold fetish thing but you continuously overlook the part where ive said several times that its not a situation id like to be in, i said i have to leave her even.. the threads purpose is my feet addiction being so strong that i put up with this shit.

Attached: IMG_231233.jpg (1080x1133, 201.61K)

Attached: IMG_231235.jpg (1080x1350, 144.86K)

It's a situation you'd love to be in, but aren't. Take my advice and improve your larp and you'll get more interest. But don't let that stop you posting feet.

any feet with face?