Ask an incel anything

Ask an incel anything

Attached: elliot-rodger-picture-posted-his-facebook-account.jpg (641x720, 60.08K)

Why do you hate women

How's it going?

Great

I don't, i just hate the fact that love isn't real.

Do you think online dating can be worth it?

That's nice

y just y bro

Attached: 888888888888888888.png (1226x504, 777.64K)

Like always lol, just rotting con forums and this website

Stop larping as me, faggot

same here bro, it is what it is

Not him but dude women have humiliated me. Legit fucking got me sent out of a house I lived in for 5 years. Women are evil. I only know a handful of cool chick's but they're family. But tbh I'm scared of women

Why not just turn gay? Learn to love sucking cock and fucking another man in the ass and you will get laid within one day on Grindr. I could fuck 365 different guys for a year if I really wanted to.

Why let being an incel define yourself? why not just define yourself for your likes or good traits?

Because I’m not gay
It doesn’t define me. It’s just what I am, I want to have sex but females don’t want to have sex with me

Why you still larping as me lol

Are you familiar with the channel wheat waffle on youtube? On a scale from 1-10, how high do you score, appearance wise?

Who are you ?

I don't want to bottom

I'll give this piece of advice regardless you're doing this threads for the keks or what not.

Believe me, sex isn't that big of a deal, treat it like having a beer or spending sometime with someone, it just isn't special.

Just be yourself if people don't like it then whatever man, tell a girl you have the hots for her just be direct but don't be a dick about it.

You're more than an incel, start getting that in your head and you'll get laid

a future iteration of yourself

lol, fakecel with an insufferable voice

>fakecel
Bruh if you can’t have sex and you want to, you’re an incel

file name bro

Yeah, i havr seen his channel. I'm like 3 PSL, 5'7 and recessed bit with decent eye area