The Jordan Peterson cult is litterally just a man-child cult looking for a father figure

The Jordan Peterson cult is litterally just a man-child cult looking for a father figure

Attached: 1644537816297.jpg (590x377, 54.29K)

>clean your room
>wash your penis
sure sounds like it to me

sometimes people say things so cringey, that you just wanna give them a shot to the fucking mouth

Attached: 04FFA6A0-C463-4306-B28E-7F062105AB61.jpg (617x582, 226.68K)

>Boys like me
>30s

Attached: 1644538044783.jpg (676x707, 51.21K)

>is literally just a man-child cult looking for a father figure

most of the modern world is full of men who never had a proper father figure, so yeah. thats what boys desperately need.

Shhhh OP see’s no authority figure in the world by rich politicians, and that they should be empowered more so they can assert authority over people that hurt his fee fees

yes this is exactly what it is and its desperatly needed

A sad truth. The X got neither and is now a dug abusing coomer whom whore out for people in the city. Both men and women are doing seriously horrible shit, and never had parents to guide them or teach them fuck all.

And it will only get worse. A lot worse.

Zoomers are something else. I am in my early 30’s and holy fuck zoomer customers of mine are just so vapid, its like there’s nothing behind their eyes but empty space

my issues are much weirder since I don't have a mom anymore. Everyone seems to always have their mom and everyone talks about what not having a father does.....but never a mother

jrdan peterson is acts like hes the a king but just says common sense and people ejaculate like its the word of god. Also his politics are shit.

I wouldn't limit this to only zoomers, as millenials certainly suffer from absentee parents as well, but yeah.

sorry to hear that, friend.

common sense doesn't exist. you couldn't say what he says. you just recognize it when you hear it.

It's because there's nothing left in this world, it's eating itself alive and eats everyone else with it. Our parents were the last generation to actually have a normal childhood in a normal world before everything went to absolute hell, and they know better than to try to hide it from us anymore. Their parents lied to them, just like their parents' parents lied, that with hard work everything goes your way. But that's not the way the world works anymore. There's nothing behind our eyes because there's nothing in front of them either.

Common sense is not a cult.

yes, from what i know he's a surrogate father for people who weren't lucky enough to have a strong father figure.

can't you see the problem, or is a pet lobster smarter than you?

>>clean your room
>>pass me those benzos

Yes.
He's riding on the coat tails of the Trump MAGA era.
There's nothing really intellectually interesting about his opinions, it's all just dad advice.
And of course he gets addicted to drugs and goes to rehab at the end of Trump's presidency.

psychologist that got addicted to benzos and had to go to russia to get off them lmfaoooo what a weak minded bitch

Nobody's perfect but do all of Any Forums's heroes have to be complete degenerates after a little digging?

Attached: gaetz makeup.png (1024x758, 393.32K)

What's exactly wrong with admiring and taking advise from someone with more life experience than you when you lacked proper authority figures in your developmental years. Maybe if you had or tried this you wouldn't be bait posting on Any Forums and thinking you're a real woman.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.gif (600x337, 1.42M)

HAHA PEOPLE WITHOUT FATHER FIGURES SO PATHETIC HAHA I HAD TWO FATHERS IT WAS AWESOME

Go arragne a playdate with some boys your age (30s)

LMAOOOO HE DIDN'T HAVE A FATHER FIGURE LMAOOOOOO DID I MENTION I HAD TWO FATHERS HAHAHA

you live in quite literally, the most prosperous time in human history. most connected with god-like technology. You'll never have to worry about food, NEVER you can get sent to your door fresh from the small computer in your pocket.

If you can't see that, its because you choose not to.

Attached: ted-kaczynski.jpg (1200x948, 116.25K)

Nice projection gramps but I'm 20 I also don't even listen to Peterson. His "average advise" you people like to complain about is common sense that many people actually need to be told cause they never were before though.

>A shrinking middle class can afford overpriced food delivery
>This, everyone is living in an age of prosperity
Hilarious, you will never be a millionaire.

if you need someone to teach you common sense thats on you

fag

People have been saying this since the beginning of time for one reason or another and yet here we still are. People grow up, gain some wisdom and suddenly want to share it by looking down on everyone younger than them and pretending the world is going to hell. It's no worse than years before.

That said zoomers are still retarded. Mainly because of short attention spans and the need for instant gratification. This is a product of growing up with smart phones though.

Yes i fucked your dad
How could you tell?

Attached: 1644544171805.jpg (680x763, 45.88K)